This Page

has been moved to new address

Palm Springs.Cameron Diaz.Mario Testino.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Palm Springs.Cameron Diaz.Mario Testino.


This editorial makes me want to:
a) hop on the next flight to CA
b) put lots of golden highlights in my hair for summer
c) go green!
d) all of the above





Photos from VOGUE, June 2009

Watch the Interview with Mario Testino & Cameron Diaz:

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow gorgeous pics!! agree needs highlights cali sun & lots of green :))

June 9, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow I want to hop on that plane with you!

June 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

I agree with all of the above! I'm not a big fan of Cameron, but these Mario Testino photos are gorgeous! I need a sugar daddy!!!

June 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Love this editorial! Cameron D is so cool and so gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

June 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a total love/hate relationship with Cam, and I loved this shoot! She looked amazing!

My dad sat next to her on an la to ny flight(and ironically, the holiday was the movie playing) and said she was so down to earth and they played cards for like an hour, so she really is just a total, cali surf girl!

June 9, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

agreed! she's totally cool and seems like an overall GREAT person. i don't think many people can say that about celebs.

June 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

i would have to choose C. I already am in CA. Golden highlights just wouldnt fit me too well! and going green is always fab! cameron looks amazing..jealous for her legs!

June 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I'm with Kelly on the CA and highlights not so much right now, but I pretty much just want to BE Cameron in this editorial...she's glowing!

It's by far one of my favorite Vogue covers/spreads in a while. Ahhh Mario!

XO

June 9, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She does seem awfully sweet. I really enjoyed the Vogue spread and that swimsuit shot is incredible. Maybe I should take up surfing. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

June 9, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger steph said...

Aw i love cammy d! She always looks like she has a great time, no matter what and her smile is infectious! These photos are fantastic, the lighting, the outfits, and the scenery! I'm so jealous...AND i live in CA! haha.

June 9, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Me too - ALL OF THE ABOVE! I try and go to Palm Springs every year, but missed last year. Here's hoping I can do it this year, such a nice place for a weekend retreat - probably one of my favourite places ever, I am such a desert lover :)

June 9, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I loved this spread! I thought it was definitely one of the better ones in recent issues.

June 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Blair Friedeman said...

Adored this spread! I am definitley d--all of the above! She is just so stunning and love the warm light in all of these photos.

June 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger . said...

I want to take a vacay to Cali! And I love Cameron Diaz. She is such a cutie.

June 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Damn, she's always so beautiful!

June 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

yes, yes, yes and yes. Talk about a summer beauty! I love her laid back style.

June 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger esther said...

ah, cameron. i swear she doesn't age. suuuuch gorgeous pictures.

June 10, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

for me I'd have to add "e. go on a diet ASAP."

June 10, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

...buy white one piece! so sexy!

June 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Miss Jeanett said...

I'm really not a big Cameron Diaz fan, but I have to admit that these pictures are really, really gorgeous!

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

June 12, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Emilie said...

Cameron Diaz is gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Emilie

June 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home