This Page

has been moved to new address

Vanity Fair Oscars Party: For the love of Outtakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, June 5, 2009

Vanity Fair Oscars Party: For the love of Outtakes


Happy Weekend!
xo

Newest obsession: Kings of Leon, every song.

Labels: , , ,

27 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fab! I love seeing these photos printed in VF every year. can't wait to see you tonight!

June 5, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger loft in SoHo said...

lovely dresses & chic pics

happy weekend dear,

xxx

June 5, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

yes i love them all!

have a great weekend!

June 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Cafe Fashionista said...

Such amazing pictures. I think I prefer seeing outtakes than the more chic, red carpet poses that are typically splashed throughout the weekly glossies.

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

June 5, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger dee said...

KOL is one of my favorites...I listen to them almost every day on my way to work! These photos are great. I love the behind-the-scenes stuff. Especially the side glances you see some of them giving each other!

PS: Sadly, I won't be at Moni's show tonight;( We have a rehearsal dinner in LI. Have a great time though!!

June 5, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger steph said...

These are fantastic photos! I wish when I went out with my friends, it was this glamorous, but of course, it's like bad lighting, drunken photos with people's eyes closed. =)

Have a great weekend!

June 5, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Jessie Cacciola said...

these are great. love natalie portman, and who's ever in the second-to-last image: i want those black shoes!

June 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

If I could have Claire Dane's dress, I would really appreciate it. Are you going to work on that for me?

June 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

i love those photos!!

June 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of these!

June 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just love these candid photos!

June 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I love these! Candid/outtake photos are always the best, so real!

Have a great weekend!! XO

June 6, 2009 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kate & mick such an amazing pic!!!
Happy Weekend:))

June 6, 2009 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Posh said...

Reese looks beautiful!

June 6, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Such a fun post!
Is that Jessica Biel in the purple dress? She looks fab!

I am loving Kings of Leon too!

xoxox,
CC

June 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Vintage Lollipops said...

Ah, these shots are great... I love the last especially.

xxx
Happy weekend.

June 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

everyone looks so good. happy weekend.

June 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger MS said...

Great photos! I love how they're not posing!

Thanks for your sweet comment about my bod! I will do a workout post soon. I swear by cardio (pref running) and yoga. Yoga tones and elongates the muscles plus it makes you feel amazing!

June 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Slices of Beauty... said...

Loving the black killer heels!

June 7, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Gangsta Bride said...

ha! its amazing how some people always look pulled together (kate and uma) and some people just totally let go (biel).

thanks for visiting my blog!

June 7, 2009 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

such awesome photos!!

June 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

oh man, i just love every shot. how fabulous would it be to attend one of these parties.

June 8, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger kadler said...

Wow, Jessica Biel's dress... swoon! Also love the Borat cameo :)

June 8, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

(thank you so much for your comment!! It really means a lot!!)

June 9, 2009 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Who doesn't love celebrity parties!?! I do, I do love them!!! Love the clothes, especially!

June 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger esther said...

that last shot is soooo cool.

June 10, 2009 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

i see gwen!! :D and love the sweet one of natalie portman. and high five to KOL, their music is sooo sexy

June 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home