This Page

has been moved to new address

Housewives of NJ: "Don't go to Cyprus, but if you do, do NOT go to a waterpark!"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Housewives of NJ: "Don't go to Cyprus, but if you do, do NOT go to a waterpark!"

I can't even begin to describe the amount of joy I get from watching this show. I nearly peed in my pants watching Dina "say goodbye" (for seemingly the rest of her daughter's life) before the poor girl's two week trip to Greece. Think Mama Mia meets The Godfather I & II.

Please watch & enjoy. Just don't blame me if you become an addict.




Highlights include:

"Somebody went to another country, went to a water park and got like some crazy ass disease…don’t do it. Andrew! It was Andrew, that came back from CYPRUS with some kind of funky thing from the water park!” (tears run down Dina's face)


"And what about Grandma Nina? She got Lyme disease from
Germany!" (tears pouring down Dina's face)


18 Comments:

Blogger Aartee said...

I ahve yet to jump on the Real Housewives bandwagon but it seems like I migh thave to from everything I have read about it... too funny!

June 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger . said...

I have a bunch of friends that watch this show, but I haven't watched, but I think I might have to start! haha.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

June 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Love it!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. Am adding you to my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll, darling!

June 3, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

when it first aired the preview..i was totally against it! but now i think its the funniest thing ever!

did you see the preview of NY prep? thoughts?

oh and did u read that anon post how i just ruined 40 years of their life?

June 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love that she threw her a going away party and she's only going away for a couple weeks. Priceless.

June 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

haahahahaa i am OBSESSED with RHONJ!! "I don't know if she wants to be me or skin me and wear me like last year's Versace."

June 3, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fav housewives yet!!

"wrong place at the wrong time"..umm you kidnapped someone..wtf...

June 3, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG I am obsessed...I love DINA! HAHAHA...lyme disease from Germany. I die.

June 3, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anne @ The City Sage said...

Dina' hair is KILLING me. She must spend hours getting it to look like that!

June 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Oh I missed that episode, can't wait to see it!

June 3, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous tanya said...

I seriously love this show. New Jersey is by far the wackiest. It just doesn't get better than this. :-)

June 4, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger roosen8 said...

Hi! Love the pictures..I would like to swap links with you..
I'm a Designer with a new collection and a blog:
http://www.hotcakefashion.com

Here is my direct link:alice fashion news & fashion blog

Keep up the good job!
Cheers Alice

June 4, 2009 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

I've heard about this show. It sounds so trashy I'm sure I would love it lol.

June 4, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Amanda K said...

That show is so entertaining.. I am so addicated to watching it.

June 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger paula said...

I have yet to see them, but they do seem quite addicting.

June 4, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG--I am OBSESSED!! Ah...trainwrecks...I can't tear myself away.

June 4, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Mare said...

LOL! i love the real housewives. the jersey wives seem mafioso. i can't believe dina got all emotional. she claims she's gonna miss her baby so much but she didn't even give her a ride to the airport! LOL

June 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger kadler said...

This is such a great show. They're so nuts!

June 8, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home