This Page

has been moved to new address

If you could be a shoe...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If you could be a shoe...



...whose shoe would you like to be?
{person and/or type of shoe-specifically}

photo via Elle {Rachel Zoe}

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Oooooh ~ fabulously fun Q! I think I'd have to be a YSL Tribute sandal in maroon patent!

xoxox,
CC

June 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

that would be whose shoe? not which shoe? correct?
need to get this right, lol!

June 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh CC picked a good one!

Maybe a pair of Manolo patent leather mary janes-the urban shoe myth!

June 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger This chick's got style said...

Love this shot!
I think I would be a YSL tribute in or any nicholas kirkwood shoe ;)

Thanks for your comment!
x!

June 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Great choice and such fun :-) I just posted about gorrrrrrgeous shoes today as well :-)

June 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Slices of Beauty... said...

Me too, any Nicholas Kirkwood ~ simple, sexy and classy!

June 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

of course i misinterpreted and thought EW, I DO NOT WANT TO WRAP MYSELF AROUND ANYBODY'S SMELLY FEET! but i have read these comments and am now forced to re-think....hmmm. um. i must think more and get back to you on this!

June 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

...........still contemplating..........

2nd time i've been here about to comment and then im like no wait...think...LOL

Oh and im totally curious to hear what you've learned about in class....

June 10, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

I would like to be a pair Louboutin's on Gwyneth Paltrows feet...

June 10, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger steph said...

Good question! I have no idea! I would like to think I'd be some fabulous Christian Louboutins with the red sole, but I'll settle to be someone's favorite Chucks as well. =)

June 10, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Well, at the moment I'd be those Chloe boots on my page!!!

Ok, to change-go to your settings page and switch to use custom domain name and see if yours is available-and hopefully it is, or you can think of something similar-and you buy it (ten bucks) and done! Did this make sense?
Email me if you need help
elizabethhanlin@gmail.com

xoxoxox!!

June 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

ummmm I would like to say a fabulous pair of LB's but most likely a pair of chic flats.

great fun post!

June 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Oooh, I don't know, I will get back to you....

June 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger alissa said...

this is tough. i have to go with the first thing that popped into my head which were this bebe black pumps that Karla always wears on Karlas closet - just like abosolutely basic with a twist of funky.

June 11, 2009 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger dee said...

This is tough. I love a tall stiletto...maybe a Louboutin?...but I'm also big on comfort. A cute Marc Jacobs espadrille might be a good compromise, no?

June 11, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Posh said...

I would be a pair of high heels made of suede, like Louboutin Delic! ;)

June 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

hmmmm....I would want to be a pair of the limited edition antionette loubs because they were more like art so hopefully the owner will just display and not wear me!

June 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger kadler said...

I'd definitely be a shoe that never gets worn. Maybe one in Mariah Carey's closet. Who knows what kind of crazy stuff goes on in there.

June 16, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home