This Page

has been moved to new address

Gwyneth: High School Yearbook Photos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, December 6, 2010

Gwyneth: High School Yearbook Photos

OW
OWOWOW
Just kidding.
They're from now, from a press thingy for her new country singer movie. But how much do these remind you of those proofs you used to get when you were in high school? "Don't share the combs!!!," my mom used to scream every year. "You'll get LICE!" Ewwwww. Like Gwynnie ever got lice. She was wayyy too good for lice at the Spence School in NYC. Not me. I got lice like every year. Damn those horrid combs.
And public school.

And since I don't get out much these days, what movies have we seen and liked lately?  Anyone see Black Swan?? Dying to see it. D-Y-I-N-G.

via tlfan

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

hehe yeah it does remind me of those proofs. I wonder if the guy yelled at her to tilt her head that way & this way. =P

Melanie's Randomness

December 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Marie a la Mode said...

She's so gorgeous! Yes, I'm dying to see Black Swan, too! It looks so good.

December 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Pretty Zesty said...

She looks great. Used to hate her but now I'm secretly crushing! And Black Swan looks WOW!

December 6, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish my senior pix looked that good!

December 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

Oh my I got lice once in my life and I almost die... I was OCD from birth...

December 6, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Deb Oh said...

I went to Spence for high school, so you can be sure that I went into old yearbooks to see her photos, haha.

December 6, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so funny:) These do look like proofs. I think she looks pretty but her dress looks like it's wearing her instead of her wearing it. No?

December 6, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

haha you're a pip. She looks so lovely and fresh, even if the pics are a tad cheese. No new movies, and Blank Swan won't be around these parts :( But I'm dying to see it.

December 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

She's so lovely! I agree with you though - the photos are a bit cheesy. I really want to see Black Swan too!

December 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Heather Feemster said...

You are hilarious. Gwyenth looks gorgeous, I don't mind the cheese here which is sooo rare.

December 6, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

omg you're hilarious. i was so that kid too and came home with lice nearly every year. and thank you for your sweet comment...i'm not even close to being that talented with blow outs...just got my hair cut and colored and am simply riding out the stylist's work! x

December 6, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home