This Page

has been moved to new address

What Happened, Anne?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Happened, Anne?

I'm the first to admit, I am NOT an Anne Hathaway fan. That being said, I have to say, she looks beautiful here, at the premiere of a movie she was miscast in to play Jake G's love interest "Love and Other Drugs." Her hair and makeup are total perfection. However, looks can be somewhat deceiving, because if you take a peek at the rest of her, you might very well join me in asking, "What Happened???"  The most horrifying part: it's Valentino. I dunno. Perhaps, just a case of the wrong dress at the wrong time? Maybe you'll disagree with me, but I really must ask, "Seriously, Anne, what happened?"
 {Disclaimer: I really wouldn't describe myself as a mean person.
Certain celebrities just bring this out. Don't judge.}
*Update*
I felt so bad for being so bitchy that I found a MUCH better picture of her from the LA premiere. She's in Antonio Berardi and a style that suits her much more, in my opinion. Still, it doesn't make her a good actress...or...likable. {ha!}
via: stylecaster

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew! that dress is a lacy sack

November 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Daniella@ThisCouldBeMeToday said...

Haha I agree the first pic is uggo. But I LOVE that second dress! Its cute that you couldn't stand being that mean. :)

November 24, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I think she needs to hire a new stylist ASAP!! =P

Melanie's Randomness

November 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Amica said...

Actually I love Anne ever since the Devil wears Prada, and I'm totally looking forward to this new film, plus with Jake, yummie ;-)
But I think it has nth to do with being mean, everyone can see that the dress really doesn't fit her, or the rest of her styling. The second pic is much better.
But I find it kinda strange that she has the exact same hairstyle and make-up as it seems on both premieres, just sayin...

November 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Jenmarie said...

I love that last dress on her! Oh and why don't you like her? What have you seen her in?

I love her in The Devil Wears Prada and she's great with Kate Hudson in Bride Wars.

November 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger blaqbird said...

oh no! why don't you like Anne? I think she's lovely.

November 24, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

i totally understand. she really bugs me too. i don't know what it is about her but she is just a little irksome... and that first dress is awful.

November 24, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Fit With Flash said...

Let's play the Pollyanna Glad Game: I'm glad she chose the 2nd dress for that premier. It's way better. : )

November 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think she is too pale to wear winter white. Second look is better but neither really WOW me. Hire a better stylist Anne...but she is beautiful:)
Great blog...stopping in for the first time...following now through google!
best C
www.thirtysomethingfashion.com

November 25, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

Aww I love Anne! Or Annie as RZoe calls her ;) haha the first dress does her 0 favors. But she looks elegant in the second look. I really like her! She kind of reminds me of Julia Roberts...

November 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger stephanie stilettos said...

Oh I hate this dress. I hated it when I saw it in Valentino's fashion show, and it looks terrible on her in my opinion, but the upper picture is gorgeous!

November 27, 2010 at 2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love her style. Love her dress. Love her!

November 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Heather Feemster said...

I love this post, I can't stand this stupid bow dress, she looks terrible. I love Valentino but not this one.....(Not a huge big bow fan in general)

November 30, 2010 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger dee said...

I wonder if Rachel Zoe styled her for this look...?

December 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home