This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway! Smart & Sexy Lingerie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giveaway! Smart & Sexy Lingerie

66_04_KI PushUp+BoylegSexyPink
I was recently gifted a gorgeous & uber sexy package of lingerie from the ladies at Smart & Sexy and asked to review their products.  They have amazing lingerie sets, bras, sleepwear and great gifts!  Needless to say, I was very excited about this opportunity.
13_67_LaceBabydoll+Thong
Just in time for the holidays, my goodies arrived and they did not disappoint!  I fell in love with the black sequined bra/boyshorts set.  While I did feel a little bit like Xtina in "Burlesque," I have to admit, I kind of really enjoyed it.  Also in my package was an extremely glamorous leopard print bra, something I'd been searching for, but hadn't been able to find.  However, this is it.  It's comfortable, smooth and extremely well fitting.  What else could you want?  Oh, and the prices...AMAZING.  Everything at Smart & Sexy is so well priced, it's hard to limit your purchases.  Now, let me get to the really good part...
72024 35_42 VixenMegaLace_2
One lucky reader will win a prize package from Smart & Sexy valued at $50!  That's a LOT of fabulous lingerie.  Here are the guidelines:

1. One entry for each commenter {must be a follower of TBF}
2. An additional entry for liking Smart & Sexy on Facebook
3. An additional entry for following them on Twitter
4. Join the SaS Social Club & sign up for their mailing list

The winner will be picked next Wednesday, December 8th.  A prize package based on the winner's stated size will be hand-selected and shipped to her!
The rest of you guys can shop Smart & Sexy and get a discount of $5 (saves the shipping) with discount code HOLBLOG through 12/25.

Good luck ladies!
xo

Labels: ,

33 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yay! I love me something that makes me feel pretty:-) Count me in-I'm a follower!

December 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like them on FB now too! They have some really cute things and great prices!

December 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm now a follower on Twitter too @J_H_Miller

December 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Heather Feemster said...

Gorgeous!! Great giveaway.

December 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I'd love some new lingerie....great prices from this brand too!! I'm an email subscriber of yours.
vac924 at gmail dot com
Thanks!

December 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I like Smart & Sexy on FB now.
Valerie C.
vac924 at gmail dot com

December 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

Following them on Twitter
@dragonfly777
vac924 at gmail dot com

December 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

I follow your blog on GFC
This is just gorgeous lingerie!
catherine(dot)alley(at)gmail(dot)com

December 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I joined SaS and mailing list.
Thanks!
vac924 at gmail dot com

December 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I love that black number! Stunning...

December 1, 2010 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

im a follower :)

December 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohhh Ooo la la! Count me in please!! I'm a follower! =)

Melanie's Randomness

December 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Boom Boom said...

I've been a fan of Smart & Sexy for awhile now but hadn't bought anything yet. Great giveaway! I'm a follower and I'm already on their mailing list. Thank you!

December 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Jen-Jen said...

Black lace and red satin! Perfect for the holidays (or any other special occasion). I'm a follower!

December 1, 2010 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

Beautiful AND affordable! Thanks for letting us know about them. You already know I am a proud follower on BL! :)

December 1, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Namuna said...

Just what i wanted!

namunita@gmail.com

December 1, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Follow ur blog..The VS show last night got me into lingerie mode..great selections

sultansmom at gmail dot com

December 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger heather said...

that red satin is gorgeous!
heparrish@gmail.com

December 2, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I love the pink boyshort and bra set! Thanks for the chance to win!

December 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I like Smart & Sexy on facebook!

December 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I follow Smart & Sexy on twitter!

December 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I signed up for the mailing list!

December 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Krissy (Shimmer Like Gold) said...

Count me in! (Already a follower. :)

December 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dear goodness - I've been looking for good sassy things!!

Happily a follower here!

December 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart and Sexy is my new FB bff! Officially "liked"!

December 2, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mailing list has found a new member! Excited to see what deals and new products they showcase!

December 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I'm a follower of your blog! :)

ChuckRefreshed

December 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Oh!! And a twitter follower as well!

ChuckRefreshed

December 2, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

This is a great giveaway! I love the lingerie you have pictured here. Every girl needs a nice and sexy bra, even if it only makes them feel beautiful. Please count me in! tmango7@gmail.com.
Thanks for hosting this.

December 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a follower on Google Friend Connect: Chicgiselle. Fingers crossed, this is a fantastic giveaway! :)
~Giselle
chicgiselle@yahoo.com

www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

December 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am following them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ChicGiselle

~Giselle
chicgiselle@yahoo.com

www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

December 4, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger marni zarr said...

hot, and i love that you say they are comfy! what a great giveaway.

December 4, 2010 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

This is wonderful! I'd love something new to add to my collection!

December 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home