This Page

has been moved to new address

notably natalie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, November 5, 2009

notably natalie


This fall, our heroine/muse/idol is set to star in Brothers with Jake Gyllenhaal.
I dare you not to see this film.
I came across an interview {in Interview Mag} with Jake G. and the fabulous Miss P.
She talks Valium, obscene hip-hop & Carvel ice cream cakes.
Have I piqued your interest?

p.s. full body chills from the trailer for this movie....


amazing photo via because i'm addicted via V Magazine by Mario Testino

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

To look like that. Sigh. She is flawless. And hysterical btw. Did you see her SNL rap?

November 5, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

she is perfect. no really! she is beautiful, youthful (will she ever age?), funny, super intelligent and genuine. kristin said it right, she is flawless.

November 5, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

She is adorable. : ) xo

November 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fab pic of her- and I want to see that movie too! I saw a preview somewhere...

November 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

I love her expression in that photo!

November 5, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

that girl is something else!!!

November 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo obsessed with Natalie!! Wowowowowow she has always been my total fav! I literally love her. I LOVE how you were like "I dare you not the see this film" hahaha, perfect!

November 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

She is so gorgeous!

November 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Gabby said...

She is absolutely fantastic. Love her.

November 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I want to BE HER. Like yeah yeah, whatever be yourself...uh no thx I'll be N.P k bai

November 5, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

hi beautiful! i was just dropping by to say hello!! i've been behind on reading all my girls blogs! but i just wanted to say hi and i hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxox

November 6, 2009 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

she's so pretty and this is definitely a new look for her. wow.

November 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I must see this movie... I love Natalie!! I was lucky enough to see her on stage in Boston as Anne Frank before she had gotten famous and have loved her ever since.

November 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger little luxury list said...

Hey, I found your blog through my latest blogger buddy Midtown Girl. I also love to find more NYC ladies, I miss it so.
Natalie Portman - amazing. I had to tweet about this story.

November 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger .:*aMbAr*:. said...

I love her. She is definitely one of my fave actresses. Not only because of the amazing talent, but also her beauty. She's a 10 in my book.

PS: Jake G is a 10 too!!

November 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

this cheap hooker is pissing me off. JUST KIDDING. she is gorgeous and fabulous. and i am pmsing and mad about it (and everything) right about now!

November 9, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger mina said...

She is stunning....and I'm maybe a little bit obsessed with her. Cute blog.

November 10, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home