This Page

has been moved to new address

Wanderlustarama

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wanderlustarama

When the early November chill fills the New York air, my whole body fights it and my mind starts to wander. In the colder months I want to do one of two things: hibernate....or travel. For some reason I don't even mind traveling to another cold place...as long as it's sunny....

Here are some places on my list:
Paris
{never ever been, really want to go!}
Israel
{toured around for 10 days, really want to go back!}

If you were given a free ticket to travel ANYwhere in the world, right now....
where would you go....and why??

Photos via: tumblr, unknown, my own private stash

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

It's sooo tough to say! I think I'd say India- I am dying to go there. I would've said Greece, but I think my family is going there next May :)

November 4, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first photo took my breath away! I am obsessed! I wanna go to Greece! WHy? Because it literally looks like paradise!

Facebook friends? I think so!

November 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

i spent two months in europe last summer...it was the best time ever! i love your pictures! Israel sounds lovely...if i could go anywhere i would go to the french polynesian islands!

November 4, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.

High up in the mountains, where all the blessed saints hang around.

There are plenty of artists and writers in residence, walking and talking and taking yoga and pilates. Everyone says "hola", except the armed guards on every other dark corner watching as you make your way home safely.

Two weeks turn into, two months, which soon become two years of a worry free creative life.

November 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Ela said...

Never been and I'd love to go to Paris and Jerusalem! Hawaii and Greece and Spain and Rome! Eek! One day I'll get to them all :)

November 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Tahiti, Fiji, Greece, or Egypt- those are my dream destinations :)

x ws x

November 5, 2009 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Bohemianwhimsey said...

Right now.... I would LOVE to go to the flea markets in Paris or London, I could probably spend days and days there. My second choice would be Brazil but I would probably end up staying there permanently !
..... So happy you liked Israel !!! xoxo

November 5, 2009 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Boom Boom said...

I'm very sad and embarassed to say that I've never been out of the United States. Never had the money. Well that's a sad excuse. Maybe I never made the effort. So, it's hard for me to pick one place to go to right now. But I will. Ireland. Anywhere in Ireland. Thank you for the beautiful and inspiring pictures.

November 5, 2009 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Talisa said...

Beautiful pictures,I love the first hairdo:)

November 5, 2009 at 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Thebeautyedit said...

Yes that first picture is so simple but so atmospheric - beautiful! Right now, I am thinking about Pink Sands beach on Harbour Island, where I did a photoshoot a few years ago, I am just writing about it for my blog http://thebeautyedit.blogspot.com and yearning to go back!!

November 5, 2009 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Antonio Barros said...

Amazing pictures!!!!

Lovely blog!!!

thesingular.blogspot.com

November 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I'm studying abroad right now in Prague (where it's FREEZING) and just came back from Southern France and Paris! S. France was sooo much warmer, you'd really love it!

November 5, 2009 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I would go to Italy because I've always wanted to.

November 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It's a toss up between Florence and Paris!

November 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger frenchie said...

I'd like to go to Zanzibar...

November 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger ALFIE said...

LOVE these shots!!

& my ticket would be to ireland. a journey to the green land of my forefathers!

November 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have a sisterhood of the traveling pants moment and look out of my white villa at the beautiful blue sea.
Tonya

November 5, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Vanessa said...

I'd head back to Portugal in a heartbeat. There are lots of other places on my list, but Lisbon really stole my heart this summer.

November 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

Paris...hands down.

The last time I was in England we were going to go but one of the ladies didn't have her passport. I'm going in 2011, excited!

November 5, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger .:*aMbAr*:. said...

Italy. Because of the art, the language, the people, the FOOD, the culture.. Ohhh. I'm just dying to GO!

November 7, 2009 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger little luxury list said...

Phuket - I've been dreaming of warm days and Thai food. Paris is a lovely city, but be careful because it's also a dirty city and there's dog poo everywhere. I know, crazy, but still beautiful.

November 8, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

This is a difficult question! Right now, I'd like to spend time on a sunny beach. But I also want to go to Japan. My younger brother is in the Army and he's stationed in South Korea, so we've talked about meeting in Japan while he's on leave. I also want to go back to the Netherlands - beautiful country! And England - I have fantasies of scouring old bookstores there.

November 10, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

India...I would just die to go there. The colors, the weather; it would be awesome.

November 10, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Zealand ...wanted to go since I was 13...maybe by the time I'm 50 I'll make it. (damn economy)

November 11, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

I'm just aching to go safari in Botswana!!! But Paris is always in my heart as well :)

November 12, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home