This Page

has been moved to new address

Skincare, Gucci, Roitfelds, Stone & TBF Guilty Pleasure Revealed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, July 17, 2009

Skincare, Gucci, Roitfelds, Stone & TBF Guilty Pleasure Revealed!

This weekend, invest some time in yourself!
Memorize Elle's 21 Commandments to
Brighter Skin {click below to read}

21 Days to Brighter Skin
Because you can never have too many
great black leather bags,

Gucci, Iconic
TBF photo of the week {Carine Roitfeld and
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld texting during Paris fashion week}:
via I Want To Be a Roitfeld
{don't you?}
Lara Stone is NOT fat, she's gorgeous!
Read article here:

W Magazine August Cover Story
And now, for TBF's guiltiest, most sinful & embarrassing pleasure....
NYC PREP!
Once again, Bravo has not let me down in
the reality show garbage department.
If you haven't seen it yet, you really must.
All I can say is, Housewives, you better step it up.
There's some new kids in town.
And they're more than HALF your age!!
{Read NY Magazine's Daily Intel Article here.}

Top images via Lolita & Bagsnob

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Ela said...

Oh my goodness I hadn't heard of this show. LOL, S and I got rid of cable 3 years ago...surpringsly I have survived thanks to the wonders of watching shows on the Internet! Of course our HD still gets us all the major networks....sadly not Bravo. Going to have to find this online, I'm intrigued...

July 17, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger bananas. said...

i wanna be a roitfield too! especially that first one with the cute black & white outfit...adorable!

ps. have a great weekend TBF. xoxo.

July 17, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG Carine Roitfield is my IDOL...in style, career, everything. EVERYTHING. I need to simmer.

Happy Weekend! XOXO

July 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Umm I seriously might borrow that picture and link back to you if that's ok? I stalk her religiously and haven't ever seen it! :) Ok, I'm done for real this time! HA.

July 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I have heard that NYC Prep is delectable ~ will have to check it out! Love those booties in the pic above too!

xoxox,
CC

July 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Syed said...

Ahhh the Roitfelds are just pure amazingness :) And wow that shot of Lara Stone is so, so stunning! I haven't actually heard much with regards to NYC Prep, but if I can hunt it down, I shall be sure to watch.

July 17, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg...NYC prep...It's a train wreck...I don't want to stare but I can't bring myself to look away. I actually have to take a break while I watch it bc it's so painful but I cannot stop!!!

oh and Carine is gorgeous...love her.

July 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Brunch at Saks said...

Love this post! Thanks for sharing Elle's article- going to read that next! And don't feel too embarrassed about NYC Prep- I'm secretly addicted too! Ha! Happy weekend love :) XOXO

July 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

thanks for the Elle article! love Gucci!! :) Have a great weekend!

July 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

oh my gosh...just choked reading your comment! LOL I can see you.."That is all" and that little shoo-kthxbai hand gesture. :)

July 17, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

to be honest i felt like i killed a lot of brain cells watching nyc prep....but obviously i'm gonna watch every episode!

July 18, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger The Countess of Nassau County said...

1) What was with PC's rant about TX. What a little turd that kid is.

2) My Bobbi Brown bronzer disintegrated during my awesome vacation. Post vacation I am on a strict budget. Any suggestions on a cheaper alternative?

July 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous kellina said...

Bonjour ! Thank you for linking to my blog, I am so glad that you like it. What do you think of Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and Robert Konjic?

July 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Leia said...

I don't usually like Gucci bags, but that one is scrumptious! And I've never seen NYC prep... must check it out :)

July 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous tanya said...

ha ha, NYC prep, a seriously guilty obsession--the only thing stopping me from watching it is like you mentioned, they're still tiny little munchkins! That said, i've been known to pause longer than necessary on the show when flipping through channels. :-)

P.S new site is finally up!!!

July 20, 2009 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

ha! i love the texting roitfelds! :)

July 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Aline said...

I am so obsessed with nyc prep....so much!

July 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Great pictures!
I esspecilly like the one of Kate Moss with the mask!

July 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a- i wish me and my mom were that cool.

b- nyc prep is so bad its good. i just want to SLAP their parents, but then i watch and laugh and go wow, i thought being a valley kid at a private school was bad, these kids make us look like saints!

July 22, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home