This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Movies {Highly Anticipated On-Screen Duos}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Movies {Highly Anticipated On-Screen Duos}

(500) Days of Summer
Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The Time Traveler's Wife
Rachel McAdams & Eric Bana

Funny People
Adam Sandler & Seth Rogen

Little Ashes
Javier Beltran & Robert Pattinson

Whatever Works
Woody Allen & Larry David

Paper HeartMichael Cera & Charlyne Yi

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I just saw a preview on TV for Funny People... definitely on my list! I hadn't heard of some of these but now I am curious!

July 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

I'm a really big fan of Adam Sandler. It's kind of a secret but I'll share with you. I just think he's soooo funny.

July 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

OMG i heart zooey deschanel. she is ADORABLE! and what is this funny people and why haven't i heard of it? i need to see it! i love adam.

July 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so so excited for 500 days of summer and paper heart! and i totally forgot about the tt wife! i LOVED that book and MAJOR girl crush on rachel mcadams. funny people looks great, buti hope he doesnt die. and the Ugly truth is on my list too..I dont know why, but I cannot wait to see that! I feel like I will learn something from it!!

July 8, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Fabulously French said...

The time travellers wife is one of my favourite books. I hope that we get the movie here in France soon.

Leeann x

July 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so many awesome flicks this summer..I will see anything with Robert Pattison in it. And I'm dying to see Woody Allen's film.

July 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

the Time Travelers Wife, I CAN'T WAIT! I watch the trailer on youtube repeatedly like a psycho. It is my favorite book so I hope they don't jack it up.

And 500 Days...helloooo Zooey.

July 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger . said...

I want to see all of these!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

July 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait but probably here in italy we'll have them next winter!

July 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

I can not wait to see these!!! ALL of them. I totally cant pick which one I am counting down more to!

<3,
Iva

July 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Brunch at Saks said...

I can't wait for some of these movies! Funny people looks like it will be a good one! And I love Rachel McAdams- she is just lovely! :) xoxo

July 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can't wait to see Paper Heart. And Eric Bana. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

July 8, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Ela said...

Ooh, especially want to see The Time Traveler's Wife & Paper Heart!

July 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Southern Aspirations said...

So many great ones coming out!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, as well!

-Emmie

July 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

i am so out of it that i know nothing about these movies (except the woody allen one).

i think i would marry larry david. or michael cera. as if they would have me. :(

July 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want to see the first 2!
:D

July 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger MS said...

Those all look good. I can't wait!

July 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm looking forward to watch them all!!! aww.. and i'm so in need to watch harry potter!! it's coming soonnnn! :)))

you should go check NINE the movie.. really. it's great!

xx

July 9, 2009 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Funny People & Paper Heart. Two movies that I sooo sooo sooo wanna check out!

July 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

I absolutely cannot wait for Paper Heart. I hope I don't get my hopes up too much.

July 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Thanks for reminding me how cool movies are!

July 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

robert pattison looks creepy in that shot (i mean, not as creepy as his shimmering skin in twilight, but still).

July 10, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home