This Page

has been moved to new address

Coco Rocha, Color My World {One Strand at a Time}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, July 13, 2009

Coco Rocha, Color My World {One Strand at a Time}

My personal Model as Muse, Coco Rocha.
When the leaves change color, my hair follows suit.
This Fall, do you dare to try out a new hair color?
Whose photo will you rip out & bring to the salon?
Coco photos via Sugarscape & Zimbio.

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Perhaps I will change it up this fall... I have always wanted to be a red head. Maybe Isla Fisher red would work...?

July 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

jennifer aniston always looks good but she doesn't change her look at all. she's had that same 'do for a while now. regardless, she looks great. and i wouldn't mind having her face and hair.

July 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

i am such a wusssssss..i always want to change my hair color but...i dont =(

MAYBE this fall i will be inspired ! xoxox

July 13, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Beautiful! I am having my hair done next Monday! I am bringing the top pic of Jennifer Anniston or The Sienna Miller for the stylist!:)

July 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Ela said...

I adore Coco Rocha, though the Canadian in me could be slightly biased :)
Just got a cut, I'm afraid I'm about 14 months away from long hair!
Hope you had a great weekend!
xx Ela

July 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I always bring Rachel Bilson haha! I think I just want to look LIKE HER and it never happens. But I keep on tryin haha. :)

July 13, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger . said...

All of these ladies' hair are hothothot. I always want a change too, but I chicken out and get the usual.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

July 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

i don't color my hair but it took me a long time to be happy with may very dark strands. i think i'm mostly lazy about keeping up with it honestly. i wouldn't mind some lighter pieces though.

July 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

I love hair colors! They are all so pretty! I haven't changed my look in forever, I keep thinking about maybe adding a new shade here or there...but I'm pretty sure it wont happen lol I hope you had a nice weekend.

July 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Syed said...

Coco Rocha looks so stunning in that first photograph. And I have never actually coloured my hair before, although it's already a super dark brown, so I would have to bleach it first, and what with curls, I'd be lucky to have any hair left! But my friends always seem to go darker for autumn, and lighter for spring.

July 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

If I had the right skin tone I'd be all over Aniston's color!

July 13, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous tanya said...

that red hair is stunning!! Oh, I wish I could pull that color off...

July 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Andhari said...

Coco ROcha is soooo pretty, she always look so put together :) I like Rachel Bilson's hair too :)

July 13, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow gorgeous celebrity hair! It makes we wish I had a nice hair stylist to follow me around! I hope you had a great Monday!
Cheers,
C

July 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have the hair from the first photo.

July 14, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

BTW.. I so love siene's look. Love the blonde, bronzed skin and the matte neutral lipstick.... gorg!

July 14, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger INES said...

love coco

July 15, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Noble Beeyotch said...

coco is such a darling...i'd love to have her fiery red locks....but i cant muster the guts!

July 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

what i do is go jennifer anniston in summer and coco in the fall and winter months when i am pale as my scottish heritage!;)

July 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home