This Page

has been moved to new address

MTV Movie Awards: The Good, The Bad & of course, The Andy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, June 1, 2009

MTV Movie Awards: The Good, The Bad & of course, The Andy

The Good:

Kristen Stewart, or to most, Bella Swan, managed
to keep her hands off her hair for a moment,
pulling off a perfectly flawless face.

Sienna Miller goes for low impact makeup to
compliment her high impact dress, further
proving that she never has a bad day.

Audrina looks absolutely gorgeous all the while
knowing that Kristin Cavallari has already
made her move on Justin Bobby.

Leighton Meester: gorgeous as a blonde
or a brunette, happy to see she left
her headband at home.

Anna Faris' subdued smoky eye & barely
there lip shine allow her cut & color
to really pop.

The Bad:

OK Pratt Ladies...there is such a thing as too
much makeup & you need to read the
memo about it asap!
(I can't believe I even put her on here!)

Megan Fox: I'm not sure what she was going for.
Beautiful makeup, killer legs...was she trying to
be transformed into David Silver circa 1992
with that gel?

And now for the Andy:


Labels: , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Love the images!! Yeah, Megan Fox's hair was not my favorite.

June 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't watched it yet but I saw some pics and I thought that Sienna Miller looked heavenly!

June 1, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Oh, I love Siena Miller!! that's too bad about Megan Fox...she's such a pretty girl, but she made a bad decision that day! hahaha!

Also...thanks for commenting at Folie a Deux. I was thinking of putting Tzfat on my list!! But for some reason, I chose to put El Al Airlines!! But yes, I agree with you, Tzfat is great! We met a Kabbalah insider in Tzfat who was a former Tel Aviv-club-DJ-turned-Kabbalah-leader. Very interesting. He proved to us one thing that has always been in our mind: that those red strings are B.S. (well, they're Hollywood...) :)

June 1, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

i think this might the best photo of leighton meester i've seen. all of your choices are spot on.

June 1, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

you were right on with all your picks...and dont get me started with The Hills and Kristen...ARGH!

what did u think of LC look?

June 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Wow Leighton looks amazing as a blonde! And Sienna and Audrina do look lovely ~ you are SPOT ON with all your choices!

And hands off Andy; he's mine!

P.S. I am having a contest on my blog today so be sure to come by and enter!

xoxox,
CC

June 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

hahah oh stefanie she is just too much. it pains me to watch her on the hills.

June 1, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Leighton looks amazing, as does Sienna. I couldn't agree more with your pics. What was going on with Megan's hair...and don't even get me started on Stephanie Pratt.

I love Andy. In a totally obsessed way.

xoxo

June 1, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

Leighton Meester is a 10. i absolutely love her face and her makeup. always. but i think she is better as a brunette.

I DO NOT GET THIS WHOLE MEGAN FOX THING. at all. clearly i am not a dude, but wtf?!?!? i don't get it. at all. ok, i am repeating myself.

andy and i are getting married soon. i am excited.

June 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

I agree with all your picks. Megan's hair is nast.

June 1, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger steph said...

Eep, when the good is good, the bad is just as bad. I'm still iffy about Kristen Stewart's chucks with her dress - on one hand it looks pretty bad-ass, but on the other, it looks kind of sloppy. I just can't decide! Haha.

June 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kristen smiling, she seemed annoyed or bored the whole night. Man and Meagan Fox, her hair was terrible. The awards were pretty funny though.

June 1, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

I love the look of Shienna Miller, she's gorgeous!

June 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

i like all the goods, so clean and fresh and just so pretty.

June 1, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Kristen Stewart...I watched the show for 5 minutes...just enough to catch Kings of Leon and to watch her drop her popcorn statute thingy and fling it across the stage as she accepted it . !!! Leighton looks gorgie. I do like her as a blondie and I'm surprised at myself. I think she may be reprising her roll on Entourage...
Andy Samberg is da bomb!

June 1, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger charmaine said...

lovely blog! what is with Megan's hair?" i'm not too crazy about this look. she's a pretty girl but sometimes she does too much. great post!

God Bless,
Charmaine

June 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Daniela said...

completely agree with Meghan Fox.... that whole look could have been so perfect!!

www.papomoda.blogspot.com

June 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Dominique said...

Leighton Leighton Leighton.. You're so pretty.

June 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Tasha Franken said...

I was really disappointed with Megan Fox too!

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

June 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I agree. yuck on miss pratt's makeup!

June 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sienna was the best perfect dress & make up!!

June 4, 2009 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

yah megan fox messed up with that slick do. and i cant stannnnd the twilight girl, she is soo damn akward!

June 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

great picks...I totally agree with yoU!

June 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home