This Page

has been moved to new address

Fendi Spring 2011 RTW: Revisited

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fendi Spring 2011 RTW: Revisited

00590m
I was just browsing through the new SAKS catalog, an awesome resource for seasonal trends from all the designers. As I flipped through the pages I suddenly panicked. I quickly realized that I totally neglected Karl Lagerfeld's spring collection for Fendi, both on the blog & in my life. I blame the baby: he was born smack in the middle of the Fall 2010 presentations. The look is fun, it's bright, it's happy, it's light- did I mention I'm Dr. Seuss?  Some have compared it to Margot Hemingway's Studio 54 days, but I think it's for the Italian woman on holiday, preferably on some Riviera. Let's do a cliff notes takeaway for spring:
1. Brights
2. Color blocking
3. Brights
4. Color blocking

Are we good?
00580m
00260m-1
00950m
00640m
00650m
00960m
00910m
00170m
00490m
00410m
I especially love this last print.  Oh and the pin straight hair with the side part.  And the lipstick.  Bags, too.
via style.com

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger little luxury list said...

Most fun sunglasses ever!

March 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

some fun makeup would go great with those looks! check out myfacecosmetics.com award winning!

March 7, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Splenderosa said...

Love the blonde's blunt haircut! This colr-blocking can easily become too much of a good thing...but shown here, it's fab.
xx's Marsha

March 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm loving the last print too! I think it's 'cause spring is so in the air and this outfit would pull it all together.

March 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

The teal shoes are my fave.

March 7, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Jenmarie said...

You know, it seems that I completely missed this collection as well! I think the bags are so fun and all the colors are so beautiful!

March 7, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love the second ensemble!:D

Have a great week!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

March 8, 2011 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Truthfully, I think it's Fendi's best collection ever. And, yes, you're totes Dr. Seuss!!

March 8, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Десислава Валентинова said...

These pictures are amazing!!
I can wait the spring to come!! And to wear bright colours like these :)))

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

March 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Kendall Boggs said...

love your website!!! check out my friend Wes Gordon. He is a rockin new designer in NY and is doing AMAZING work! Niemans and Saks just picked up his line!

March 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Heather Feemster said...

Loving the white flowered dress and this last red one. xo

March 8, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Kristy Elena said...

ahhh... so so beautiful. i really loved fendi for ss 2011. they were stunning. i love the way they did their floral dress... not too much, not too crazy, beautiful and elegant. those sunglasses are really cool too and i'm loving so many of the other accessories.

Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
Vogue Gone Rogue
Twitter: @kristyelena

March 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

The variety of color is absolutely wonderful. I'm crazy about those shades and the blunt haircut. All that I see I adore. Thank you for sharing!

>Down to the Details<

March 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Fatima said...

amazing pieces!

March 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're good, Dr. Seuss!! ha ha! I love the bright colors and the floral print dress is beautiful!

March 9, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Noelani said...

Part of me really wants to love those sunglasses but I just can't bring myself to do it!! I would happy acquire any of the shoes or begs, however;)

March 10, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

i love the bags and shades!

March 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home