This Page

has been moved to new address

Travelling in Style + Mad Men Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, July 26, 2010

Travelling in Style + Mad Men Review

Some women prefer to travel light, but Angelina checks four carry ons...
Does this not look like a really fun family trip?  They must be five of the most well-dressed people on the planet.

Oh, can we get a close up of that cutie on the right?
Shiloh, is that really you?
{p.s. this is a girl...she's allowed to pick out her own clothes.}

Also, who saw Mad Men? If you're not watching it, I'd say you're in the minority and should probably get on that boat. Also, it's definitely some of the best tv out there. Highlights from last night include:

1. Betty Draper's hair pouf gets higher as she continues to reign as "worst mother in the world."
2. Don throws the prude Jantzens out of his office because he fails to throw Betty out of his house.
3. Peggy gets sassy and sassier and we LIKE it!
4. Joan's red and blue dresses absolutely steal the show.

Who has anything to add?

photos: Just Jared

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenmarie said...

I always over-pack, but I can't help it. I like having everything with me. Haha.

This is such a cute photo, and their son! OH MY GOSH! I'm going to squish those cheeks!

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

July 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger M said...

Awww, I love all the yellow coordination going on!

July 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really can't stop staring at the first photo ...it's saying so much really.

We haven't started Mad Men yet but have all the seasons ...can't wait to though.

July 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

Loveed the premier! Can't believe Henry Francis would live in Don's house (for free, at that)! What a sleaze. Can't wait to see what season four brings.

July 26, 2010 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I swear they make Shiloh look like a boy to stir up attention! But if you are right, and she picks out her own clothes, I don't know what exactly is going on. I can't lie, her outfit is awesome.

July 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger DS said...

I think Shiloh is so cute and I pretty much ignore the whole "she looks like a boy" she's a child.

I love your round-ups and so very happy for you my love! I hope you're well.

July 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I love Angelina and her cute family. I also let my daughter pick out her own outfits, she is much more girly than Shiloh though.

July 26, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, why is Betty's dude living in their home? There is nothing good about that and doesn't he feel like a weasel living in another man's home? I didn't get that at all. And Don and his call girl=gross. Even though he's a playa, I try to like Don. But the call girl thing crossed the creepy/dirty line. Hair was def more volumized and Joanie was stellar as always. You know Rog misses her!

July 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger k said...

i cannot wait to get caught up on madmen...

July 27, 2010 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

Love Mad Men! I love Peggy's new look and I love that you saw so many different sides of Don in one show.

July 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home