This Page

has been moved to new address

Christine Staub: She Looks Like....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christine Staub: She Looks Like....

Do you watch The Real Housewives of NJ?
Ok, good.

So, Christine Staub, the gorgeous 16 year old daughter of Danielle has been called the next, big American model.  She has signed with IMG and will be featured in the September issue of Blackbook, styled by none other than Miss Tavi Gevinson.
Read all about that here.
Fashion Copious reported something that made me smile:


When Gevinson entered the fashion closet, our team quickly apologized: “This isn’t like the Vogue closet.” Smiling, Gevinson replied, ”Nothing is like the Vogue closet.” 

Moving on...
In related news, I think Christine bears a striking resemblance to Mariel Hemingway (seen above with my fave in Manhattan)...
...and Angela Lindvall.
Either way, it looks like Christine might just be Danielle's latest money maker.
Now the real trick is for her to distance herself from her mother's nicknames...
Lots of luck Christine!
What do we think about her?
photos via the internet

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I think she's beautiful but from watching the show she definitely needs an attitidude adjustment. I hope as she gets more famous she starts acting less like a brat! But I gotta wish her alot of luck because I live near them & I gotta support people from NJ! Lots of luck!

July 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

She's naturally breath-taking. She can go far! PS - this season of NJ Housewives makes me want to pull the covers over my eyes. It's worse than a train wreck... painful and embarrassing to watch at times. I miss Dina.

July 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

When does she turn legal?
..the sooner she can escape her mother, the sooner she'll mesh into the global society and start to make her own alternative views.

Cheers!

July 13, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I love her au naturel pretty look! Thanks for sharing...

I hope you have a fantastic day :)

July 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I also love her natural beauty... she looks very classy.

July 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Oh man, I do watch Housewives of NJ and I think its pretty hilarious. Christine is beautiful and I wish her all the luck in the world, but her mom is definitely off

July 13, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think she seems amazingly well put together considering....

Gorgeous girl!

July 13, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Marie a la Mode said...

I think she looks a little bit like Kirsten Dunst as well.

July 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger dee said...

She really is gorgeous. I was thinking Christie Brinkley but you hit the nail on the head with Mariel Hemingway.

July 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that Tavi! Curious to see what she's up to in 20 years. I do see the resemblance between Christine and Mariel, good one!

July 13, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Sadako said...

Christine Staub. Beautiful girl. Crazy ass mom.

July 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Samantha Hutchinson said...

She's so pretty.. I hope her mom doesn't drive her down the wrong track. yikes!

July 14, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger The Townhouselady said...

I thought Mariel first time I saw her. So beautiful but she seems so sad inside.

I really, really hope and pray this girl can get past her mother's infamy.

July 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger dulci said...

I love her! I think she is beautiful and hopefully she can just get away from her bat shit crazy mama!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

July 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger On the Glam said...

Gorgeous girl, just hope her mom's nuttiness doesn't drag her down. Seems like a sweet kid.

And you're right, totally looks like Mariel Hemingway...who also happens to be my namesake. Thank you Superman.

July 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home