This Page

has been moved to new address

Midsummer Night's GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Midsummer Night's GIVEAWAY!


     I'm SO excited to announce this fabulous summer giveaway! First, let me start by introducing Crow Watches. They're a new accessories company based out of Marin County, CA with a clear focus on fun, fashionable and functional timepieces.  Best part: they're $50 each! With colors like these, how could you buy just one? I'd probably need about four. Now for the fun stuff. The winner of this giveaway will be able to pick out their very own lightweight, water-resistant Crow watch! Please scroll down for official rules.
BOSCO
{line seen above, my fave!}
LUSH
TODDY
Contest Rules

1. To enter, you must be a follower of TBF & leave a comment below telling us which one you'd choose!
2. For additional entries: visit the Crow website and sign up as a fan on facebook {just let me know in an another comment}
3. For more entries, tweet, blog post or facebook this giveaway {and leave me more comments to show me!}

The winner will be picked next Tuesday, August 3rd...
Lots of luck!

Thanks to Jamie at Moderne Press for coordinating this giveaway!

Labels: , ,

37 Comments:

Blogger skaki said...

i am a follower of your blog.
i would love the toddy(Black color)
username- ks sn
email- kssn31@gmail.com

July 28, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I love the pink/purple Lush one! I'm a follower of your blog!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I tweeted!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger aaaa said...

wow!! this is awesome!! i so very much loved'em all!!

i am a follower and i'd love to have the LUSH in PURPLE..

thanks for the chance..
love.xoxo

July 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I am a follower of your blog (which I love)... I just tweeted about the giveaway here and sent a facebook message here -for some reason I couldn't find their page on Facebook but I'll keep trying and will let you know as soon as I do. Now, I'd have to chose the TOBY white, which will make my year not only because I need a new watch but this is seriously something I would consider buying, I love how simple and stylish they are.
Thanks so much for the chance! This is an amazing giveaway ♥
xo

July 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger aaaa said...

and i have just posted about it on my sidebar..

xoxo

July 28, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Fun watches...and the perfect giveaway for me considering I have a bit of a watch fetish! I would looove the Lush watch in white-fabulous for summer. I am already a follower of TBF!

July 28, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like them on FB now too:-)

July 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous pam said...

Love the white Lush watch!

July 28, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I can't decide! I like the Lush and the Toddy- I think I'd do either of those in red :)

I'm a TBF follower!

July 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger On the Glam said...

The white LUSH for sure! I'm a follower

July 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger On the Glam said...

And I tweeted about it:

http://twitter.com/OnTheGlam/status/19746915750

July 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! I follow, I'd choose the Lush, but I'm not sure what color I'd choose.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

July 28, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I follow on Google Friend and just confirmed my email subscription. I love these watches! I guess Lush in white is my #1, but, you're right.....we need more than one :)
Thanks.
vac924 at gmail dot com

July 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jenmarie said...

I'm a follower and I would choose the pink/purple color.

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

July 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I like Crow on Facebook now too.
valerie.carozza
I told them you sent me in a comment.
Thanks!
vac924 at gmail dot com

July 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Blicious said...

THe bright colors are so cute!! love!!

xoxo
b

July 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Marie a la Mode said...

ICool giveaway! 'm a follower and if I won I would pick the yellow watch for sure. It would make any outfit pop!

July 28, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Erin @ Slipcover Your Life said...

I'm a follower! And would def. either pick the fuchsia or neon green one...

July 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would so go for a yellow Bosco! Those are freaking awesome. You know I'd follow you anywhere. : )

July 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Pamela Keener said...

I would go for the lime green. I am a follower via GFC & Google Reader.
Love & Hugs,
Pam

July 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Pamela Keener said...

I like Crow watches on FB/Pam Keener.
Love & Hugs,
Pam

July 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger joan said...

I love the white Lush one! I'm a follower of your blog!!

July 28, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger bink and boo said...

I now "like" Crow watches on FB/ Bianca Wickers.

July 28, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower and this is a great giveaway. If canada is included in your shipping... I can't decide between the white lush or the pink bosco

July 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger k said...

i'm following! and i love the white toddy - it's so pretty. great giveaway!!!

July 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger meeyeehere said...

I follow and I am crazy for the blue toddy!!!That watch is darling and I really want to win it so I got my fingers and toes crossed.Yay! Thanks a bunch
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

July 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I love Blue Toddy! I'm a follower and I love this blog. Thanks for another great giveaway!

tmango7@gmail.com

July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger gibby said...

I am a follower of your blog and I would love the Toddy in white! My wrist is missing it already :)

bethany.gibson@gmail.com

July 29, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger ♥ Donna Vitan said...

The white Toddy is perfect for every outfit. Thank you for the fabulous giveaway. I follow on Google with donna.vitan(gmail)

Cheers!

July 30, 2010 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel Angevine said...

I love the Toddy in black! I've been looking for a perfect black watch, and I think you've helped me find it!

July 30, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

I'm a follower! I like BOSCO blue the most! Thanks for the chance.

xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

July 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Kaitlyn said...

I am a follower and LOVE the rosco!!! I am so torn between purple and yellow.... and blue... and red!!!! I am a nurse and "accessorizing" my scrubs is difficult, my wrist NEEDS this watch so I can look tres chic on the job!!!

Thanks!!!!

kn1020@hotmail.com

July 31, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

I follow you on Twitter now
dragonfly777
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/dragonfly777/status/20076976330
Thanks.
vac924 at gmail dot com

August 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

What a fantastic giveaway this is!

I am in love the the Toddy -- in the any one of first three colors. I'm crossing my fingers*

xoxo,
Sarah

August 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger SashaHalimaPR said...

Aww, cuteness!

I like the fuschia/pinky one in the "BOSCO" style.

Kind of reminds me of candy too!


:)

Sx.

August 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Enter me please!!! love the lush in green!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home