This Page

has been moved to new address

Skincare Giveaway: COLD PLASMA by Perricone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Skincare Giveaway: COLD PLASMA by Perricone

I've got a special treat for all my beauty loving, product junkies...
I've teamed up with Perricone to bring you an incredible giveaway!

COLD PLASMA:
While the name reminds me of a pose from Zoolander, the product is based on years of intensive scientific research that has resulted in a major breakthrough in skincare. It addresses the TEN most visible (and traumatic) signs of aging:
wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, discoloration, loss of firmness, redness, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of smoothness & loss of radiance

If you'd like to enter to win Cold Plasma (valued at $150), leave a comment below telling me why you NEED to have this product.
I will choose the winner on Monday, July 12th!

*Two other Perricone products on my radar include:*
Perricone Protective Hydrator
Perricone Light Therapy

GOOD LUCK!

Labels:

29 Comments:

Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I need this product because it's always good to start the antiaging process! Or I will give it to my mom and she will love me! hehe :)

July 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

This product looks AMAZING. I think the most visible sign of aging for me is enlarged pores and loss of smoothness! I went on a medication last summer that completely tore up my face, made me break out and since then I have been trying to recover by taking good care of my skin. Thank for you giving away such a cool product! The name definitely sounds like something from Zoolander :)

tmango7@gmail.com

July 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger skaki said...

I need this product because my skin changed so much during my pregnancy.want to try this and see what it can do to my skin.
username- ks sn
email- kssn31@gmail.com
thanx

July 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger MoMO said...

Hi
I need this product because I have large pores, uneven skin tone and discoloration. I also HAVE to begin the anti aging process!!!
thanks
MoMO
shootmefrommygoodside@hotmail.com

July 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Silvia said...

I totally need this! I am such a skin nazi and lately I've been having issues with hyper-pigmentation and uneven coloring. Not to mention the little crows feet around my eyes.

July 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger gibby said...

I totally need this! I am noticing all of the lines and pores growing larger and larger by the day... God I hope i win!!! :)

bethany.gibson@gmail.com

July 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

My mother-in-law said 26 is a good age to start using anti-aging and neck cream, I'll follow her advice, I love this one. thanks for sharing!

July 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

In 2 weeks I'll be FORTY SEVEEEEEENNNNN!!!! :-( lol

nuff said


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada; not sure of my eligibility (except for my age of course))

July 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Alice said...

I NEED this because even though I'm still young, I'm already showing nearly all the signs of aging that you've listed it treats! Since it's good to start the anti-aging skin regime early, and since I'm ALREADY showing the signs, I NEED THIS! I use to have people tell me that my skin was so nice (even though I never thought so) but now I definitely don't feel comfortable with my skin.

alicechun___@hotmail.com

July 1, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Rusthawk said...

I need this because I am seeing more and more lines and wrinkles and my skin has become extremely dry as I've aged.

July 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Erin Goodchild said...

OMG I NEEED THIS. it's very simple:
full size bed+one large boyfriend+me=not a single night of good sleep...EVER.

July 1, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

i'm not going to say i need this, because i only need food, water, and iced coffee. ohhhh but i want want want want want it! i have rosacea and very dry skin, i can already feel the soothing and wonderful effects of this miracle cream. I gotta have it!

July 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Um, if I could fix my large pours that's be awesome. I need this!

July 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Marie a la Mode said...

I need this product because I will be turning 30 in a few months!

www.mariealamode.blogspot.com

July 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Beth Ruby said...

Ah love this post!
So perfect, I need it because my skin is awful atm because of stress from exams :)
xx

July 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Lets Pretend said...

I need this product...commuting to and working in NYC (yucky train air, yucky city air, yucky office air) is taking a HUGE toll on my skin!

July 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger suzib said...

ok 40 something (and struggle to admit it )taking care of your skin so pays off! always on the look out for the latest and greatest as it is so worth it to love the skin your in! would love to give this a try, oh and promise to report back if that helps!

July 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Wanna know why I need this stuff? Because I have been using it for almost a year and am literally SCRAPING the bottom of the container to get every last drop out. I LOVE this stuff!

July 6, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

I need this because I am working towards my second doctorate degree and my skin is looking NEGLECTED! I spend so much time in academics it would be nice to have 1 product that does 10 things and doesn't require much thought. Just put it on!

July 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So weird...I was just researching this company today because I was interested in trying a new line...It is my destiny to own it!...oh and I am about to turn 33 so I am having a crisis.

July 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I need it because it's NEVER too early to start caring for your skin! (I'm 23)

July 7, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger J-ezzy said...

I need this to drop my large pores and reduce the redness in my face!

July 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger bachi said...

There's no right age to start taking care of your skin, so i better win that Cold Plasma by perricone cause my skin is telling me: B*** what's taking u so long, now the only miracle is perricone!!!!

@alia_bc

July 7, 2010 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I need this because I am 40'ish and need all the help I can get!!

Unfortunately raising a child on my own for the past 16 years has taken it's toll and my skin shows it.

July 9, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger The Townhouselady said...

My skin went berzerkers during my pregnancy, pimple, dryness, red patches you name it. I'm 5 months past it and still trying to get it back to it's pre-pregnancy state.

It's bad enough I have the stretch marks hidden under my clothes. At least the skin on my face can look good, you know?

July 10, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Your Unintended said...

I need this because my skin has recently took a turn for the worse, and I am not sure what made it so aggravated. It's either really dry or really oily, and completely uneven.

Amazing giveaway!

July 10, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I've read amazing reviews about the Cold Plasma.
I have ridiculously sensitive and blotchy (red) skin, and according to the reviews the cold plasma would Help, Help, HELP! Most products that I've tried only target one, and not all of my symptoms, however I hear that the cold plasma fights them all!! It'd be nice to find ONE product that works instead of having to use FIVE or more products on my face each day/night [talk about frustrating].
A fellow blogger friend of mine swears by her Perricone products and I would love more than anything to see if Perricone is right for me.

Great giveaway and Great blog!!

ChuckRefreshed

July 11, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seems like, items that cost an arm and a leg are totally worth it. Its not like that stuff that you buy at your local drug store...no matter how much you wish that 35$ item would work!
Unfortunately, one does not have the means to buy such a luxury item (raising my hand). That said, I do have wrinkles, enlarged pores, discoloration, loss of firmess, uneven skin tone, loss of smoothness & loss of radiance...and I am only 37!
Thank you for my considering my plight. -Fi

July 11, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This product looks amazing! I'm just past the halfway point in my pregnancy and my skin is hurting. A little pampering and pretty skin would make my day!

July 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home