This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Weekend: New Sex & the City Trailer!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Weekend: New Sex & the City Trailer!


I am j'adoring this new Sex & the City trailer. I have to admit, I might be one of the only gals out there who didn't love the first movie, but this one looks fantastic! It's a great way to start a wonderful weekend...
which is what I wish for all of you!
Let's just throw this out there, too:

Which SATC character are you, and why?

I can never decide...I feel like part Carrie, part Charlotte, sometimes a little Miranda. I might have also felt a little Samantha about ten years ago, but who remembers that far back?

: )

Video seen on Elements of Style

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i think i am more Charlotte! at least that's what my friends say! hehe... the more classic girl without being to loud or too direct and very romantic! but i love the crazy style of Carrie very much! ;)

April 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Dumbwit Tellher said...

What a thrill to see the preview. I for one cannot wait. My husband even loves to go see them. I feel like Carrie but with heavier legs and a bigger booty. She I can best relate to. Carrie loves to laugh & that's me. Thanks for the teaser, I'm counting down the days. Happy Weekend to you ~

April 9, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i literally cried when i saw aiden. full on tears. im about to watch it again!

April 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger the red bungalow said...

Oh No! Carrie and Aidan?!! What is he doing there? Haven't we already seen this in reverse with Big? lol.

You've totally sucked me in, now I have to go see this.

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

April 9, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I AM DYING I WANT TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!! You're right, it looks 20 million times better than the first!! Thanks for the viewing! Happy Weekend!

{can you tell by the !!!'s that I'm excited?!?!?!} lol

April 10, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Fabulously French said...

I watched the trailer yesterday and showed to my partner last night who admitted that it looks good.

I lived in Dubai so love the UAE aspect to the movie.

Bon weekend,

Leeann

ps I think that I am most like Charlotte with a bit of Samantha :-)

April 10, 2010 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Definitely a cross between Carrie and Charlotte...more Carrie as I get older. Weird?

April 10, 2010 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

can't wait, literally, looks better than the first one! a mix of carrie and charlotte definitely :)

April 10, 2010 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Vanessa said...

Aidan in Abu Dhabi? Yesssssss.
I think most of us are part Carrie, she's the Everywoman :-) I'd say I'm part Carrie and part Miranda.

April 10, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Traveller said...

Fun! Thanks for posting ;)

April 10, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

LOVE the trailer! Can't wait for the movie - but I really hope they don't have Carrie cheating on Big, it took them so long to get to where they are, ya know?

April 10, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

I am so excited for SatC 2, too! I never know how to answer that question... maybe two thirds Charlotte and one third Carrie?

Happy weekend!
xoxo J

April 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Iliana Hagenah said...

Hey, I am obsessed with your blog and will follow you. I also want to link you on my blog, could you please link me as well? Thanks.

April 11, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Ta said...

Omg I'm SO EXCITED about this movie.

April 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The second movie looks so good!

April 11, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger S.Elisabeth said...

Hmm the SATC trailer looks fabulous, but I still am on the fence about a second movie period the end. Why couldn't they just continue with the seasons? It isn't like between the four of them their film careers have jetted off the charts! And it'd be lovely to have an episode a week to look forward to!
But (end rant, ha) I'm a mix between Charlotte and Sam, with a dash of Carrie and maybe a teensy bit of Miranda cynicism. I can be a bit prude like Charlotte but I can also lack the filter from my brain to my mouth like Sam! Rergardless love all of them

April 11, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger House of Milk said...

SOOOO excited for this movie! That's what's great about the characters, is every girl has a little of each in her: the innocent princess, the sarcastic feminist, the sex-crazed diva, and of course, Carrie, the shoe loving shopaholic :)

April 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I cannot wait for this movie! I think if I asked people who know me, they would say I'm a lot of Charlotte and a little of Carrie...definitely :)

April 18, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home