This Page

has been moved to new address

Gisele + A Fabulous $400 Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, March 19, 2010

Gisele + A Fabulous $400 Giveaway!

First: For your viewing pleasure, I bring you Gisele, straight off the pages of VOGUE, with her new bebe. I don't know about you, but lounging in a Bottega Veneta corseted bustier, drinking a piña colada spells good times to me!

Second: My two friends, Melanie and Susanne, are starting this amazing new fashion ecommerce website which is similar to sample sale sites like Gilt, but shaken up a bit, with a twist. They're trying to refine their idea and get feedback from friends and family. I've heard the details of their idea and I know it's gonna to be the next big thing.

When you have time this weekend, fill out this 4 page survey {it's really quick and easy}. They will choose one participant to win a $400 gift card to any retailer of their choice! And I KNOW you all love to shop...

Third: If you're in NYC this weekend, my friend Dan is sponsoring an amazing fundraising event for Peace Players International, at Columbia University. It's a basketball game: The Harlem Wizards vs. The Safe Haven All Stars, Sunday, March 21st at 6:30pm. Not to mention, it's at my alma mater...woot woot!
Come one, come all! Here's the info and link:

Anyway, back to our Belle de Jour, Gisele, as featured in this month's US Vogue. I'm a big fan, are you?
Also, let's acknowledge the fact that she might not be human, her body is 100% back to normal and it seems like she just gave birth.
Happy Weekending fabulous readers!
xoxo

photos via fashion gone rogue {I think}

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Livi said...

i can't get over that preggers shot. gorgeous!

March 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to say it.

March 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Love the shot of her holding her baby, she's glowing (and not just because her skin is flawless).

My Life in Style

March 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

she is so beautiful it hurts. her legs just go on FOREVER. for us 5'3" girls.. there is SO much envy!!

March 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

She is so beautiful. I just love the shot with the baby.

March 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger mrsjling said...

OMG. Wow! Wow? Beautiful photos. Is she really human???

http://hellomrsjling.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2010 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger - said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Mobile Movies in 3gp format, About Dubai, Bollywood Actor news Update And Many More.

To start just go to http://shahrukhkhandon.blogspot.com/
We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

March 20, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Did you know I looked JUST like her when I was preggers? Totally! Ah ha ha

March 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Ta said...

She is so lovely. I read somewhere that her body resumed its shape almost automatically. Muscle memory she said. That would be awesome.

March 21, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. I do that yoga pose too but she makes it look so much better.

kireinano.blogspot.com

March 22, 2010 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

Those photos are precious! A great way to start my Monday! Thank you! xoxo

March 22, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger dee said...

She made a comment in the article about some women thinking their bodies are a garbage disposal while pregnant and I thought... Yep.

March 22, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she's definitely not human and byGOD they photoshopped her linea negra and her belly button. mine will never look the same and I will wear it proudly! I have my Vogue on my nightstand but I'm too busy reading What to Expect and baby wise and falling asleep 5 minutes into them to look at my beloved vogue. sigh. I'm saving it for my vacation next month!

March 24, 2010 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Giselle is awesome of course! I'm waiting for your friends' website!:)

March 24, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

It's just not fair how perfect she is. She is so gorgeous. That first shot makes me feel so inferior!!

April 22, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home