This Page

has been moved to new address

My Birthday Giveaway: The Sartorialist Book!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Birthday Giveaway: The Sartorialist Book!!



2009 has been quite an exciting year for me. I started my blog, started grad school and I also grew my hair pret-tay long! As a very special gift to my readers/new friends, I'm hosting a birthday giveaway! My birthday is next Wednesday and I just love to share the goodies! To give thanks to all my lovely, fabulous readers, I'm personally giving away a copy of The Sartorialist paperback book by Scott Schuman. 512 pages of pure street-style-pornography!
{sans the nudity, of course...}

It's no secret that I have a major crush on the über-talented photography couple, Scott & Garance Dore, tell me they don't ooze cool...
{I linked their sites to their names, so if you don't know, now you know...}


Scott & Garance, pda'ing it up in Milan!

I'm making this very easy to enter. Make sure you're a follower of this blog and leave a comment below telling me your favorite birthday gift you've ever received. You can list more than one...
Entries will be accepted until next Wednesday at 7:31AM
{exactly when I decided to greet the world}!
If you'd like to tweet or share this giveaway on facebook or your blog, just leave me another comment to let me know! It would be like little birthday gifts across the internet! I'll give you another entry for that : )

Also, I'd like to congratulate the winner of the Perricone Adavanced Eye Therapy Giveaway:
Miss Hanako66 of Bailey & Meister
Congrats my darlin', I'll be a emailin' you shortly!

photos via The Sartorialist & Trendy Crew

Labels:

83 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

um amazing giveaway lady! wow i'd love this. and you're right.. crazy talented couple. i love that pic of them!

December 29, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Oh what a fabulous giveaway! I've been dying to get my hands on this book.

My favorite birthday gift was a pair of fairy wings and getting my ears pierced when I turned 5 (yes as in 5 years old). Kind of silly, but I remember it being the greatest moment of my life at that point.

Oh, and before I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

December 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

you are just a doll, do you know that! giving away on your birthhay? so thoughtful!

now that i've said that can you just pick me and call it a day? haha. oh and hanako won another one! yay for her!!!

best b-day gift to date...my nikon d90 camera. love that thing.

December 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh Awesome!! I'm a follower! Happy almost birthday!!

My favorite birthday gift I recieved was a Harley Quinn decal for my car window. She's my favorite comic book character!! =)

December 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

what a fabulous little gift! as for sf, i'd recommend hitting up the mission and going to Delfina Pizzeria and then walking down the street for ice cream at Bi-Rite creamery. you won't be disappointed!

December 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

anything with oodles of street style and I am there! Would love to win + Happy Birthday!

December 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Bradley Werner said...

Best birthday gift ever? Police Officer let me go with a warning and complimented the new seersucker suit I was wearing.

December 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! My favorite present I got was tickets to see Coldplay in concert last year.

December 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Happy early birthday, Lisi! I love birthdays. Mine is on Labor Day so when I was little it was hard because it was before school started so I'd miss out on bringing cupcakes to my class. But as I got older it became the perfect reason to celebrate...end of summer!...I still love it to this day. I'm not one of those that dreads her b'day. I think if you're happy with where you are in life, then age doesn't matter.

Oh, but you didn't ask that, did you?! OK...fave present...I think my Nikon camera from Paulie. I never ever put it down!!

December 29, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Happy early birthday sweetie. I'm already a follower.

My favorite birthday gift: a Leica M6 rangefinder camera with two lenses. They don't manufacture this anymore so I treasure this gift.

December 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Amazing giveaway! I am a follower already. Favorite gift? My darling dog!

December 29, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

p.s. I've also just tweeted about it! Very happy birthday!

December 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Angry Asian said...

my cousins gave me the perfect gift this year: rolled up socks (i loooove socks) in silicon cupcake liners, to take on the shape of little cupcakes. :) my roommate got me a food processor. my boyfriend took me to a fancy schmancy restaurant for dinner.

i have the best people in my life.

happy birthday!

December 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
My favorite birthday present was this beautiful scrapbook my mom made for me to put all of my pictures from my freshman year of college in. The details are magnificent and I cried when I got it!

December 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Happy [early] Birthday!! What a nice thing to do... give a gift for your birthday :)

Hmm, my favorite birthday gift...? There are more than one, but one is my really nice quality chef's knife. I will never go back to cheap knives from Target. Ever.

Cheers!
J

December 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say when my husband threw me a surprise party a few years ago. I'd never had anyone go that much trouble for me before, so sweet.

December 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Chiffon Dreams said...

Gotta love the sartorialist!!

please check out my blogs :)

http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

December 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Birthday! My favorite birthday gift every year is when my husband takes the day off (the only day he takes all spring/summer/fall!) and I get to do whatever my heart desires! The best!

December 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

well no way i can enter this one since i was just a big winner, but last year's surprise weekend getaway was a pretty sweet gift!

awesome giveaway!

December 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah's Fab Day said...

Following!

My favorite birthday gift was when I was 8 and got oodles of Barbie gifts. It was a Barbiepalooza and I was beyond happy.

December 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I am a follower and my favorite birthday present has been a car for my 16th birthday. Great book!

December 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Simply Grove said...

Happy Birthday!! xx

December 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi sweetie...so glad I found you and happy early birthday. The most amazing gift that I received for my birthday was when my stepmother had my little sister. The gift was for me, nah. She's 12 now and I'm 33 =) I just became your new follower and what a lovely blog. Come stop by for a slice of San Francisco...

December 29, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole Leigh said...

my favorite gift would have to be my tiffany necklace from my bf when I turned 21. it was really sweet!

happy early birthday!! this is a great giveaway!

December 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole Leigh said...

I also tweeted about it!

December 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Terrific giveaway! The best birthday gift I ever received was a surprise party for my 18th right before I left for my first year of college.

Happy B-day. I hope you have a great one!

my-life-in-style.blogspot.com

December 29, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wee! love it:) here's to the real 29! After this birthday you'll be celebrating a few more times but nothing feels quite like the real thing:) I promise the 30s are quite fabulous...they're just 29 plus tax;-)

my favorite birthday gift ever? hmmm...I've always been a very lucky girl on the gift front but my most recent fave was on my 30th when I went to Paris with Mr. S and my family. Best. Birthday. EVAH.

December 29, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Jaeveberry said...

great giveaway! i just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say: lovely! i just started my blog this year as well, and am in the process of getting into grad school! so congrats for being on your way and hope your 2010 is even better :)

December 29, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous thexgirlfriend said...

Found your blog thru FemmeFatale's. Love all the gorgeous pictures! The best birthday gifts have been our Spring trips to cities we're never been to. So far we have visited Chicago, Seattle, and New York.

December 29, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

They are ADORABLE. No doubt about it.

I think my best b'day gift ever was last year when my husband got me a trip to San Francisco for a week, flights, Japantown hotel, meals and all....PLUS a few uber-cool gifts while we were there, like an eternity knot necklace from the Buddhist collection Asian museum, and a pair of beaded mules that I was coveting in Chinatown. He is SO the best husband ever.

December 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Happy early bday- fabulous giveaway!

One of the best bday gifts I've gotten was flowers from my then bf.... We had just started seeing each other more and it was that "oh what's he gonna get me, we don't know each other THAT well, it hasn't been THAT long" etc time. He sent a bouquet of gerber daises (one of my fave flowers) to my office... very sweet and perfect! :)

I am a follower!

December 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I want to win and thats what what. HAHA! You're so sweet to do this.

UMM best bday...my ex took on this day long adventure in Malibu 2 years ago...I'd say it was the time and effort he put into all of it that was the best present.

Now? He's a douche lord.

December 29, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Oooh, I love the Sartorialist and haven't seen the book yet! What a lovely giveaway!

My favorite b-day present was when I learned that I'd have a little sister. I was eight years old, and my mom was 4 months pregnant on my b-day, so she thought she'd finally let me in on the secret! It was the biggest surprise and present ever!

December 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

wow, what a lovely giveaway! happy birthday - sounds like you've had an exciting year!

December 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Heather Taylor said...

Great giveaway!
My favorite b-day gift was actually from last year. I got asked out by this guy I just met who was very handsome and nice and later spent the night with my best friends at a bar/restaurant. We were kind of tipsy and couldn't figure out what drink I was drinking so we christened it "The Heather."
To this day, it still remains a mystery what it really was!

December 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OOO, I WANT THAT!

December 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic giveaway. I'd have to say my favorite birthday gift would be my camera... and then this Christmas I finally got a tripod! Soon I'll be Schuman/Dore-ing it up, myself... ha. Happy birthday!

December 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Jenn said...

My favorite birthday gift I ever received? Well, I bought myself Ms. Lola, so I don't know if that counts. I got a David Yurman necklace a few years back, which I adore.

I'm a follower!

Great giveaway L!

December 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger beautyparler said...

I'm a follower! Best birthday gift...my Tiffany necklace my BF bought for me a few years back. I didn't even ask for it he just knew:)

December 29, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

hey! we almost share the same birthday, I'm on the 7th ;) AND I also came in the morning...I think it was like 7:47am ;)

This is such an amazing giveaway. I don't want to enter, because I can't really answer your entry requirement of naming my favorite birthday gift. In all honesty, each year has always brought me a new favorite birthday gift. I remember my dad getting my best friend and I matching watches when we were little for my birthday because he knew how much sharing with her would mean to me {she and I are still best friends 18 years later..}..and now that I am older married, with little ones my husband does amazing things for me to mark my birthday, and involves the kiddies... This will be my first birthday with my new baby daughter, so I already know now that THIS coming birthday will be the new "best" one for me ;)

Happy almost birthday ;)

December 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i was just thinking i need to get this book!!

my favorite birthday gift was definitely my nikon d40 my parents got me for my last birthday. my parents aren't the best at knowing what to give as gifts and usually we end of returning most of the stuff . {its a family tradition :) } but last year i was so surprised and take my camera everywhere!!

December 29, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Midtown Girl said...

I love YOU and I love the giveaway!

My fav bday gift ever was recording my first song 5 yrs ago - I will never forget that day!!

And when can we go out for celebratory cocktails? I miss you pretty girl..tell me when ur in the city so we can gossip-girl it up!

XOXO
Amy

December 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Tonya Seavers Evans said...

What a marvelous give-away...I'm crossing my fingers, and toes for the a win!

My favorite gift was not really a gift but a gesture. I moved to D.C. a few weeks before my birthday and didn't know a single person so I didn't have anyone to celebrate with. My best friend - who's been my best friend since we were 15 - flew to D.C. to celebrate with me so that I wouldn't be alone. We had cake on the floor of my living room and then went bar hopping until 4 a.m. I will never forget her for that!

oh and happy b-day Beauty!

December 29, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

oh you are too sweet! don't enter me because I already have the book (and I love it!) but just wanted to say Happy Birthday!

my favorite birthday gift was a big shiny diamond and getting engaged! :)

December 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hmm. My favorite birthday gifts were probably all the beautiful Oilily dresses my mom would buy me every year when I was little. I loved feeling like a little princess, covered in beautiful colors!

oh, and happy birthday!

December 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh my gosh what an awesome giveaway, that Garance has such effortless style (just looking at her kissing Scott).
xxx

December 30, 2009 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger English Muse said...

Eee!!! Happy Birthday my darling!! hmm, my favorite bday gifts? I have two: my vintage pink Royal typewriter and my iPhone (with pink Kate Spade case.)

I'm an old fashioned high tech girl!! haha! xoxoxo

December 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing giveaway!!
I just had my birthday in November & got the best present EVER.
My Grandpa gave me my Grandma's diamond earrings (she passed away early this summer). They are not big or anything, just extremely meaningful. It has been a big family fight over who gets what jewelry of hers, unfortunately. So this was such a wonderful gift from my Grandpa & a very big surprise.

Happy Birthday Lady!
What is your favorite birthday present you have received?

December 30, 2009 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger caknitter said...

I'm loving your pictures along with the Sartorialist's book.
Not sure if I've had any favorite birthday gifts, but one that meant the most was given to me by a group of dear girlfriends...a tv! Mine finally gave out and since I love to watch my shows they pitched in and bought one for me.
Also it sounds like we share a birthday! so, happy birthday fellow cappy!

December 30, 2009 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy {early} Birthday, doll! Hope you get everything you wish for in the coming year.

I received a Michael Kors Men's tortoiseshell watch for my birthday two years ago + haven't taken it off since! Seriously great gift.

Cheers.

December 30, 2009 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa E Staples said...

What a lovely idea, Happy Happy Birthday!!
Best Birthday pesent, with the help of my friends, my husband suprised me with a party, I had no clue, I love surprises!! I follow on facebook & twitter, I lik to you from my dress sites, I d enjoy your blog.

December 30, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

i blogged about this toO!
http://novelistabarista.blogspot.com/2009/12/sartorialist.html

December 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger mkendall said...

We have the same birthday! and I was born 8 minutes after you! weird.

My car was probably my favorite gift I ever got. After having it for almost 11 years, I said goodbye to it a few months ago.

Another fav was, the first year my husband and I were dating, he got me this paintbrush that I had been eyeing for awhile. (we met while working at an art supply store.) I still love that brush.

December 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

How fab! Happy Birthday in advance!

I am a follower of your lovely blog...I have to say my fave birthday present was a car.

December 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger emmarae said...

I love reading your musings...anyways my favorite birthday present was this last year when my husband wrote on the package: the one thing every 23 year old needs...
when i opened it, inside was a leather pig. he had found it at a thrift store and there it sits on the piano. lovely.

i hope to win the book...i am obsessed!!
e

December 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Ela said...

Congrats to Hanako!
Your bday is coming, so exciting!
And you are so sweet to do this, I have no idea why I haven't gone out and bought this already but maybe I'll win and that'll be why :)

Hmmm...best gift ever, that's a tough one. I suppose my mom choosing to have me, I was a bit of a surprise and I think things could've ended up very differently, so I am grateful for my life.
And one year, S wrote me a beautiful letter with pictures from my childhood, it was one of the sweetest things ever.
I hope your birthday is a beautiful one, hon. You certainly deserve it!
xo

December 30, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Great Giveaway!! My favorite birthday gift would have to be tickets to see Jim Gaffigan this past fall. It was hilarious!!

December 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Count me in! That book is fabulous and I would love to own a copy! Happy early birthday! :)

December 30, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Manju said...

omigosh i would so love to win this!the sartorialist is awesome!

December 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Honey Bee said...

So sweeet...
my favourite birthday present has to be...umm, okay there was this concert of my FAVORITE band at that time, I was 15, and my mum got the host on the mike to announce that it was my birthday! It was AWESOME. I felt soo important..not to mention my favorite rockstars heard my name and got to know it was my brithday. yayie. :)

December 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Grace said...

pick me! pick me! Oh I love the Sartorialist blog. It's pure addiction especially when I need some inspiration of what to wear. My favorite bday gift was a Starbucks giftcard. I get it every year! Hehe.

December 30, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger rachiex10 said...

I have wanted this book for a while now! My favorite gift was a trip into the city from my parents for my 16th birthday. I didnt have a party so instead they suprised me with blue man group tickets and my 3 best friends came with me!!

December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

best giveaway ever!!! Happy Bday & Happy New Year :))

December 31, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger montague said...

my camera :)
i follow your blog in my google reader :)

December 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger montague said...

and... just tweeted it!

December 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Libby said...

favorite gift: burnt cds with songs picked out especially for me from my brother

December 31, 2009 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!

My birthday was yesterday Dec31, think I will host a giveaway as well!!

Count Me in!

And check my blog for fun new giveaways!!

Happy New Year!!!

January 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

What a wonderful gift to your readers! My favorite birthday gift was my now 3 year old puppy, a miniature pinscher named Honey Ryder. Though not the most practical gift, I get loved from her everyday of the year, what more could you ask for??

Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

January 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Such a lovely giveaway! My favorite birthday gift was when I turned 10 years old an my parents gave me the American Girl doll Molly. I talked about that doll for at least 8 months prior to the big day and I couldn't believe I was finally holding her! I carried her around with me for the next two years.

What are your birthday plans?

January 1, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Hipstercrite said...

My favorite gift ever was sharing my 25th birthday with my divorced parents (19 years divorced) in Monterey, CA. It was just the three of us. In a new and exciting place! I wanted to hold both their hands and pick up my feet and swing like I used to as a child. This will always be my greatest gift.

January 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Hipstercrite said...

Oh, and I'm tweeting this post....RIGHT NOW!

January 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa D. said...

What a great giveaway idea! I think one of my favorite birthday gifts of all time is the pair of Tahitian pearl earrings my boyfriend gave me this past year. :) I love your blog, and I look forward to reading more in 2010. Happy New Year!

January 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Krissy (Shimmer Like Gold) said...

Happy early birthday! :D And how sweet of you to spread the birthday celebrations to your readers. :D

I hope you have a fantastic celebration. :D

January 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What a great giveaway. My favorite bday gift was when my hubby picked out a beautiful Kate Spade purse for me. He knew how much I had been wanting a gorgeous bag. He put a pair of diamond earrings inside it, too!

January 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Cam said...

How Lovely!

My favorite Bday Gifts were:
1. Brandy Concert Tickets
2. Chloe Perfume
2. Self Knitted Grey Scarf

Fingers Crossed! ;))

January 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Meaghan said...

my favorite birthday gift is probably when i was ten and took my first trip to NYC it was such a fun day full a big and exciting places and i have been coming back to trips ever since.

January 4, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Carolina said...

you've really got to be a sweetheart to give something away on YOUR birthday :) Happy early Birthday!! I hope it's wonderful!

My favorite birthday gift was actually a party my parents threw for me and my childhood friends when I turned 5. They threw the party in the backyard and had ponies to take us around, clowns & jugglers for entertainment (oh to be 5 again! haha). I will never forget my 5th birthday because I felt really special & loved :)

January 4, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jazz Virtue said...

What a lovely idea :)

My favourite birthday present ever was a pair of tickets bought for me by my mother, to see Donatella Versace live in conversation with Colin McDowell..it was the most amazing experience of my life to date!

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, have a lovely day :)
- Jasmine x

January 4, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Amanda - Small Home Big Start said...

Great giveaway!

The best birthday gift I ever received was a replica of the Maltese Falcon. I love it so much for its neo-gothic vibe, plus it is a piece of cinematic industry.

Happy Birthday!

January 4, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

happpppy birthday!

January 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger vanessa joie said...

Happy Birthday! xo

January 6, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger vanessa joie said...

And tweeted. :D

January 6, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home