This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Giveaway! NV Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Giveaway Giveaway! NV Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy


Looking for youthful skin in 2010?

Look no further!

I'm so excited to tell you about a giveaway I'm hosting...
I could have sworn Brooke Shields once said, "nothing comes between me and my Perricone" or was it her Calvins?
...regardless!

Our friends at NV Perricone are giving away a free bottle of their bestselling Advanced Eye Area Therapy, which retails for $95.

Let me stress to you the importance of a really good eye cream, for anyone 21+.
I used to say 25, but now I'm convinced I should have started earlier!
For lots of info about this product, click here.

Wanna win?
Here's The Rules:

1. Tell me why do you need this product, including other products you've used in the
past and been unhappy with to receive one entry.
2. The Beauty File subscribers in readers, or google friend follower will

automatically get another entry {just let me know how you follow this blog!}
3.
Individuals who share this giveaway via blog, website, Twitter or Facebook,

and let me know about it will get another entry.
4. The contest will last for 7 days starting Dec 22, 2009 to Dec 29, 2009.

I will announce the winner on Dec 29, 2009.
5. The giveaway is for US residents only. Sorry!



Because those laugh lines won't be so funny when they're permanent...

top photo via Lolita

Labels:

35 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

What? Am I really the first to enter?

Goodness, I'm pushing 27, and my crows feet are becoming more and more visible in every photo. I'm cursing my teenage self for shunning sunblock.

I don't have the budget for NICE eye creams, but I've given all the drugstore stuff a shot to no avail. Mostly I just end up swiping on some vaseline before bed.

PS I follow you in Google readier! Does that double qualify me? :)

December 22, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

"Because those laugh lines won't be so funny when they're permanent"
hahah so true!

i know i'm only 23 but those wrinkles seem to be popping up a little sooner than expected! one of my new years resolution is to take better care of my skin and body!

December 22, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger she said...

i could definitely use this product because i've spent a lot of time in the sun without proper SPF protection! i have olive skin anyway, so i've always tanned really well, but i haven't started to be careful until the past couple years - i'm only 27, but that's too old to not be wearing sunscreen! consequently, i haven't tried a whole bunch of products like this, but i've started moisturizing faithfully --- and while Olay does its job very well, the extra help couldn't hurt!

December 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger she said...

i also subscribe to your blog in Google Reader - thanks for hosting this giveaway!

December 22, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

hi! thanks for your comment!!! i love the last photo of street meat...this leather pants are great!!!

XOXO

December 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I am a follower and I need it because I have started getting lines around my eyes and the stuff you buy at the drugstore just doesn't work!

December 22, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I soooooo need this product, darling! Right now I am using a Lancome product but I am not 100% pleased with it...

Thanks for this opportunity!

xoxox,
CC

December 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I've never really used any product like this before but know that I need to start. My crazy schedule and the stress I'm under are definitely taking a toll on my sking which is why this product would be perfect for me.

I follow you through googlereader and I just tweeted about your giveaway, too.

Thanks for sharing this great product!

December 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Just tweeted this!
@couturecarrie

xoxox,
CC

December 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need this eye cream! I was given an eye cream from the RedBook beauty closet... I guess because it was from Redbook and not Vogue or Elle it, well, totally sucks!

PLEASE let me win :)
I am about the tweet this dahlin.

December 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

another perricone giveaway?! OMG they're killing me!!! with all the giveaways going on, i'm surprised i haven't won yet. humph! oh well, guess the skin gods are telling me i have gorgeous skin already. HA! riiiight...

December 22, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have never found an eye cream I really loved - a couple came close, but its time to try something new.

I just retweeted your giveaway on twitter (I am @mycitygirllife)

December 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am 28 and regretfully have never used an eye cream. Actually found this site a few weeks ago while researching on moisturizers and under eye creams, and now am a follower! :)

December 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Silvia said...

I'm only 23, but the laugh lines are definitely getting deeper. My grandmother has started to tell me I should protect my skin more to not get the fine lines I already have! I've used some of the drugstore stuff, but nothing really works so I've mainly been putting on vitamin e at night.

I also subscribe via Google Reader and I just tweeted about the giveaway (@silvia4)

December 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger dee said...

I need this product because I can no longer skate by on being in my 20s and looking cute. 30s look a bit different...we need a bit more help around here these days.

December 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh, I'm totally OBSESSED with eye cream. I refuse to stop smiling/laughing to help out with my laugh lines so I'm always on the lookout for good eye creams to keep things on an even keel :-) This would be a great new product to try out! I've heard amazing things about the line.

P.S I follow you on blogger :-)

December 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Hi :) I'm new around here... just officially became a follower - can't wait to get to know your blog!

I need this Perricone eye cream because sometimes, no matter how much sleep I get, I still wake up with dark circles and puff. NOT sexy :( Blame genetics... but doesn't mean I can't fight back with some fab products!

:) J

December 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Oh no, I'm from Canada...I guess I'm not eligible for the FAB giveaway! that's ok...maybe next time.

December 22, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

i wish that i would have started sooner as well! i'm currently using a philosophy cream, but it isn't doing the trick...i'm starting to see little wrinkles! with 30 coming in a few months, i need all of the help that i can get!

December 22, 2009 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me! me! me! I need this. I am starting to get some lines on my forehead and around my eyes...I use eye creams but I need a miracle and I think this is it! You know I would follow you anywhere, lady! I'll tweet it too! wwoottt!! xoxo

December 22, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger montague said...

i need this, because i never want to look older than 28. EVER.
i have re-tweeted on my blog (follow me @amysahba)! also, just added your blog to my google reader!

December 22, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

Well Im starting to realize I'm not 18 anymore heh. I'm starting to get the lines at the corner of my eyes & the laugh lines. I would love a chance to try this eye stuff. =)

I'm a follower too. =)

December 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog through ClareBelle! Love it!! And your Sofia Coppola quote! Excited to be following! xxMitsy

December 22, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Midtown Girl said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Perricone!

I am using the Cold Plasma now so i am not entering, but I will def tweet about this tom so Twitter peeps can enter this fabulous giveaway -

LUV YOU TONS;-)

December 23, 2009 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Dude, I am so bad about using products. I moisturizer it up and that's about it. Mama needs some help with the crows feet. You know I'm a proud follower!

December 23, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm a google reader follower, count me in! Right now I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and I like the moisturizing feel of it and its silky smoothness is very refreshing on tired eyes at night. But does it work? Who can tell...

December 23, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Well I don't think a gal can start too early with the eye area. Need I say more? I am using La Mer Eye Conc. right but it is always savvy to try something new. I have used some Perricone products and I like them so far. I am a stalker of Beauty File. : )

December 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

My most worrisome spot is the eye area, I totally hate getting wrinkles around that area!

p.s. you have a 10% coupon for Barneys? Get in the store woman, everything on sale is an addt'l 33% off! :)

December 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pellicone said...

I would love this! My over 50 skin needs help in all the areas this product could address. I have wrinkles, fine lines, redness, dullness... I have tried Oil of Olay and Bare Minerals but they don't do a thing!
cspmom at gmail dot com

December 24, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Pellicone said...

I follow via google friend connect.
cspmom at gmail dot com

December 24, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hmm. Well, my mother isn't a makeup maven and as such I was never taught about the importance of preserving your fragile eye skin. So I don't use ANY eye cream :( because I wouldn't know where to start!

December 24, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger she said...

just tweeted too!

December 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Ms. Jenn said...

1. I've never used much on my eyes, but I really need to start!
2. I follow this blog
3. I'm tweeting the giveaway

December 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Cheerfully Charmed said...

I'm a follower...

AND...

I sadly NEED this stuff. I managed a tanning salon through high school and absolutely ruined the skin on my face. I've tried everything. Even botox. (I'm 25!) I would love to wipe away my eye wrinkles and be the big winner of the day!

Great giveaway!

Xo.

December 29, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Cassie Wallace said...

I've been bad to my skin in the past.. picking zits, sunning, etc.. I need a revamp. I've used Perricone products in the past with excellent results, and I've heard great things about Cold Plasma specifically.

January 1, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home