This Page

has been moved to new address

...Not Home, But Do Leave A Message...{with your favorite beauty products}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

...Not Home, But Do Leave A Message...{with your favorite beauty products}


Hello my dears!
I am guest blogging today over at one of my most favorite sites,
The English Muse.

I thought for today it might be fun to revisit the topic
of our favorite beauty products. I always love to hear back
from you to see what you've tried, loved & can't live without.
It can be anything from eye makeups to moisturizers to nail polishes.
I'll take our list & blog about it!

I'll start:

1. Essie Big Spender
2. Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
{amazing exfoliator, I use it 2x a week}
3. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Serum
{similar to bottling up the fountain of youth}
4. Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo
{smells delish w/ a price that can't be beat}
5. Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum
{a teeny bit rejuvenates my hair & brings it back to normalcy}

Now you!

photo via SKINNY

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Ooooh will have to try some of your faves! Right now I am loving Cerave moisturizer and Frederic Fekkai for hair!

xoxox,
CC

August 5, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

OOooo my favorite topic! My beauty favs change from season to season but here are my summer favs:

HAIR
*Fekkai curl cream
*Fekkai beach waves
*Fekki coiff hairspray

FACE MAKEUP
Everything Bobbi Brown!!! (and BB brushes of course)
*tinted moisturizer with spf
*bronzer in medium
*that new summery bronzer in Antigua (as a blush)
*chocolate shimmer gel liner
*creamy lipcolor in honeysuckle
*or of course old reliable pale pink

SKINCARE for night
*bobbi serum
*bobbi vitamin cream
*bobbi moisturizing eye cream

BODY
Sabon body butter
Fresh Milk Milk

Ask again when the season changes and I'll have different answers...
XOXO

August 5, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Dream Sequins said...

I'm on the hunt for some exfoliant!

August 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger bananas. said...

it might be way too early for me to think right now but i'll try...

1. it's a 10 miracle spray
2. it's a 10 hair masque
3. herbal essences break's over shampoo
4. burt's bees chapstick
5. bare escentuals foundation powder
6. bare escentuals buxum lip gloss
7. medicalia exfoliating cleanser
8. hemp body lotion

August 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh...well, these days it goes something like this...Cetaphil, Aveeno shampoo and condish, method hand soap, essie bahama mama, nars orgasm blush, clarins face polisher, st. ive's apricot scrub (a long time fave), aveeno firming moisturizer, nivea lib balm, kiehl's lip balm, vaseline for my feet, l'oreal leave in condish, lancome juicy tubes, neutrogena pump face soap in pink grapefruit, l'occitane soap, kerastase leave in serum (just for the tips)...shall I go on? :)

August 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've just wrote a post about it :))

August 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Brunch at Saks said...

I love your list! I am definitely going to try the Dove shampoo! My fave product is Mac lipglass in Purr or NARS in Turkish Delight.

Heading over to read your guest post now! XOXO

August 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Skinceuticals is THE BEST!!! I use the same serum because I heart looking 22 forever. note, I am not 22. LOL.

Kerastase! and Pureology!

My fave is my Moroccanoil...LOVE IT!

Going to check out your guest post!

August 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Maureen Stevens said...

Great list! Mine is:

1. HD make up forever
2. Prescriptives camouflage cream
3. Tart blush
4. Hempz hydrating shampoo & conditioner
5. Some kind of enzymatic serum I got from my last salon appointment ( i believe it's supposed to deeply exfoliate)

Let me check out the English Muse & oh, did u get me latest e-mail?

August 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Bert's Bees Herbal Blemish treatment! For those of us who still break out a bit:)!

I also love Cranberry Shimmer Lotion from the Body Shop. It smells AWESOME..and gives you a great shimmer in a skin bearing outfit :)

August 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger otisandfrank said...

yay, thank you for the exfoliant tip!
- ecco bella vanilla body moisturizer
- murad spf 30 sunblock for face
- lavera chapstick
- bobbi brown concealer
- lancome deficils mascara
- nars cream blush in orgasm

August 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I love my L'Occitane Almonde and Apple skin care products (toner, facial cleanser, exfoliating mask and velvet concentrate) and my L'Occitane Lavendar Vinegar (great for blemishes). I am addicted to Aveda Shampoo and Conditioner (for colored hair) and Aveda's Foot Relief foot moisturizer. I don't do much makeup, but thanks to you, I am trying to learn!

August 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

WRITING THIS DOWN! i am mad for exfoliation of de face (well of the entire bod), and wouldn't mind trying a new one!!!

and that kerastase stuff is generally rather good!

i won't list all of mine here. $50 million buck says you have already tried them! ;)

August 5, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

I'm crazy for bliss products, my clarisonic, and pureology for hair!

August 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

- Bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals concealer/foundation, used only as a concealer, and their "Well Rested" eye powder
- Bobbi Brown bronzer
- Rimmel bronzer
- Neostrata Canada Self Tanner
- Loreal Voluminous black mascara
- Revlon Red nail polish
- Burberry Brit perfume

August 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm addicted to my Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer w/ SPF!

August 5, 2009 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Ela said...

Mario Badescu has some fabulous products! And I can't go without my MAC studiofix powder.

Heading to your guest post now :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, I love any Kerastase product :-) I'm off to check out your guest post!

August 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As follows, the products that promise to get me through those scorching summer nights.

Like a cloud from the tinted moisturizer heavens, Juice Beauty SPF 20 Mineral Medium Moisturizer all but floats onto your face, and smells faintly of Kellogg's Froot Loops. Next, the genius Benefit Rush Hour, an all-purpose pen that gives your cheeks the most flattering, rosy glow (it's Amanda Peet-recommended too!) and this Origins Sunny Disposition Powder Bronzer just goes everywhere the sun shines. To play up my peepers, the golden brown sheen of Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 2L is both foolproof and fabulous. Additional eye enhancers: Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Sunset Cafe (for day) and MAC Pigment Colour Powder in Chocolate Brown (for night). Bonus: when else can you get away with wearing the brightening Benefit BADgal Blue (blue!) mascara but in the summertime? For lips, the classic Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey prettifies my pucker. At last, I set it all with the brilliant Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder.

Cheers.

August 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home