This Page

has been moved to new address

Hair Accessories Are the New Fine Jewelry

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Accessories Are the New Fine Jewelry

Fall is time to break out the glamorous headband.
Try the zipper trend out!
While you're at it, why not also go for some sparkle?
How can you resist a satin bow band in maroon?
{Top & bottom: Forever 21, for under $10 each}
{Middle: Bloomingdales, $30}
Big, wavy locks are always a "yes."
Spray your hair back, tease it up & finish with
a simply adorned bobby pin {or five!}
{Top: Pearl Trim Bobby Pin, Forever 21, $2.80}
{Bottom: Metallic Grossgrain Clips, Jennifer Ouellette, $27 each}
The HUGE pony is in.
Use a fun, beaded accessory to tie it together.
{Viv & Ingrid, $24}
A simple bun is chic & neat, but why not
add some dazzle with a gem or a rosebud?
{Top: Sparkle Bow Bobbi Pins, Banana Republic, $12}
{Bottom: Rose Pins, Forever 21, $3.80}

Hair photos via Allure

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the decorative bobby pins:)! SO cute

July 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I love this. My fav is the neatness off the pony in the front and then the messyness in the back.

You crack me up-you can see my head popping up out of a rick owens jacket...lol only if we have matching ones in le city...with Chessa too! :)

July 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger bananas. said...

sparkle, zippers, hair!?! you're calling my name lady and i'm calling right back.

July 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesomeness! I love hair accessories...I'm a huge fan of scarves in the hair too. xx

July 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Ela said...

Oh you've inspired me! Tonight I will wear my favourite headband, I spent more than I ever thought I would on a headband but I do love it. OH and that deep purple one is so pretty! xx

July 29, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Brunch at Saks said...

I love these headbands! Gorgeous :) XOXO

July 29, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

I love all of these looks!

July 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

I love the zipper headband! So pretty and a great piece to have!

July 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I definitely want those sparkle headbands!!

July 29, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I so agree! Hair adornment is fabulous!

July 29, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

i cannot do the headband thing, but i am LOVING these other options!!! WOO HOO!!!!

July 29, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger DS said...

I love those rose bobby pins, they are so cute! I usually don't wear hair accessories but I will have to start sooner rather than later because these are fab!

July 29, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Alya said...

I want that first one with the zippers! I want i want i want!

July 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger . said...

These are fabulous accessories!

July 29, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I WANT EVERYTHING HERE!

July 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger steph said...

Love all these hair accessories! Love them all!!! I can't wear headbands too long b/c they hurt! =(

July 29, 2009 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

giiiirrrrl! I LOVE me some hair accessories! Esp bow headbands. I used to wear them EVERY DAY last year. I think I am gonna start doing that again. They are just too cute and feminine!
Cheers!

July 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

These are wonderful. Plus I love that picture of Brigitte Bardot. You've got a cool blog. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on mine.

July 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

i really do love headbands i just wish they didn't hurt so much! damn my big head.

July 30, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, you make me want to run out and buy hair accessories. I love the headbands especially.

July 31, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home