This Page

has been moved to new address

Grey Handbags {Fall Trends, You're Slowly Killing Me!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, August 14, 2009

Grey Handbags {Fall Trends, You're Slowly Killing Me!}

As I flipped through the pages of Lucky last week I started to feel a bit queasy.
With all the studded leather booties, the Blair Waldorf headbands,
the jeweled bib necklaces, the J. Crew gems, and the patterned tights,
I just don't think my wallet can survive a big handbag purchase this Fall.


That being said, I am truly thankful that I had the foresight to score this
Gryson bag on sale at Saks last year. Whoever said waking up at 6AM the day after
Thanksgiving to go shopping was crazy.....
well, they're probably right : )

{Parker demanded that I include a picture of him with the bag}

Now, for those who are gaga for Grey this season, I scoped out some delicious bags.
I love them all. Well, the Marni bag I love slightly less because of its ridiculously
out-of-touch-with-the-current-state-of-the-economy price.
Happy hunting & have a great weekend!

j. crew lexi tote, $325
foley & corinna jet setter jr. tote, $528
banana republic flatiron medium, $198
{tried it on & it feels amazing...like buttahhh!}

marni suede bag, $2025

Labels: , ,

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last bag...Great! Trés chic!

Mr.G

Blog it! >> http://fashionmeetscologne.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

I like the idea of wearing grey this autumn. Really like your bag and Parker is adorable. :)

P.S. I tagged you today. :)

August 14, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Thank goodness grey is in this fall! Because I am loving this color for fashion and interiors!

Happy weekend :)

August 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love it. Ilove your score! and of course you KNOW I love Parker. I want to squeeze him. I need a gray bag...like now!

August 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'll take the F&C pretty please. Is grey killing you softly with its song?

August 14, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

The bags are awesome, but I have to say my very part of this post is the picture of Parker!! Soooo cute!!

August 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger bananas. said...

the foley & corinna jet setter jr. tote is a tongue twister to say but yes i'll take that one please :)

August 14, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugh, tell me about it! I want everything!

August 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a grey Marc Jacobs bag at Nordstrom last week and became OBSESSED! I am loving all your pics too!! AHHH

August 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous modediktat said...

Hi there :)
I hope all is well so close before the weekend is about to begin...
Grey bags are awesome. I'm a real Balenciaga babe ;) and I'm soooo much looking for a charcoal grey city bag - or day....
But your picked items are fantastic too and veeeeery worth to think about it...... :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
xoxo sofie

August 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Fall is KILLING me. I want them all.

That is all.

Happy Weekend my darling!

August 14, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Ela said...

Oh you can never get enough of a good thing ;)
You're cute, Parker!!!
Happy weekend hon :) xx

August 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger drollgirl said...

i love your bag!!! and i wish i had been smarter and gotten one last year. boooo. humph.

August 14, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Aline said...

I was FREAKING out over my last issue of lucky...I used almost all of my stickers...I'm in trouble this fall

August 14, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

oh dear you're trying to kill me arent you :) i cant wait for fall.. id give an arm for blaire waldorf's closet so im pumped about buying some of these new must haves :)

August 14, 2009 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

i'm not sure which is cuter -- the dog or those purses!

August 14, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know, I need a new one as well, but well not in the budget right now. I think I will save up for a day after thanksgiving too... good plan :)

August 15, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger . said...

I love these bags and the colors too. Perfect for fall!

August 16, 2009 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Those are some amazing bags. Wow. Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

August 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Jill Pilgrim said...

Love the J.Crew tote! I think I'm going to have to pick that up...

August 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

i adore grey accessories and these are all soooo yummy. mmmmmm.

August 17, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

This is torture! I want them all!!!

August 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

I love these!! grey is awesome!

August 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger www.janetteria.com said...

Ur bag is fantastic!

And I love last Marni too...

XoXo

August 17, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my word, can i just say that that hilarious photo with Parker made me laugh out loud. I am still laughing actually. I love the caption... hahaha!! so great! Ahhh, i love dogs

August 17, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh your bag is amazing!!!

August 20, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home