This Page

has been moved to new address

Spotted: Jessica Alba, Paris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, January 28, 2011

Spotted: Jessica Alba, Paris

88887_celebrity_paradisecom_TheElder_JessicaAlba2011_01_25_SightingInParis33_122_425lo
While Jessica Alba's style may not always move mountains, I love her simple, chic look for the Paris shows.  Not to mention, I'm all about her hairstyle right now.  My hair grew and grew and grew while I was pregnant.  Fast forward to now and what I'm left with is an out of control rat's nest that's typically in an elegant chignon a pretty sloppy bun.  Appealing!  Thus, I'm slowly considering a shorter, more polished look for 2011.  What do we think?
88796_celebrity_paradisecom_TheElder_JessicaAlba2011_01_25_SightingInParis27_122_33lo
via vogue diaries

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger JennXOXO said...

I just chopped off all my hair last Saturday (10" was donated to Pantene) and all the photos I looked at before my haircut was of Jessica Alba. DD is 4 months old and she's constantly grabbing my hair and pulling it. I constantly had it up in a bun. Now that all the pregnancy hormones are gone my hair is falling out in handfuls and it's easier to clean from the shower drain if it's not 10" long.

January 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Love! Perfect for you - and so much more low-maintenance! xxMeg

January 28, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Lucie said...

Great post!I looove Jessica :)her style is amazing. But here she looks more then perfect ))

January 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Jessica Alba is definitely chic in her own understated style. I love her sunglasses, I have to get a pair of them - that style looks good on just about every face.

January 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

She always looks classy! Simple but majorly classy! =)

Melanie's Randomness

January 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

I think this longer bob is great! Very versatile. Reminiscent of the cut Guido gave the models at Marc Jacobs Fall 2010. I say go for it! Have a great weekend Lisi!

January 28, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Erin Goodchild said...

I love it, and I'm actually going to chop my hair tomorrow!

January 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shoes totally make it! (Also love the haircut.)

January 31, 2011 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shoes totally make it! (Also love the haircut.)

January 31, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true style to me. The ability to wear the simplistic outfit, and still look like the chicest woman out there! I don't like fuss and to me, this is perfect!

February 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I admit, I like it! It's a nice change and like you mentioned, so polished—I say "yes" :)

February 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home