This Page

has been moved to new address

Parker + Shopbop Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, October 1, 2010

Parker + Shopbop Giveaway!

It's been raining like mad in New York, so I thought what better way to kick off a gloomy Fall weekend than a fabulous Shopbop giveaway? I can't think of anything better than shopping for a fall wardrobe. My heart pitter patters for the deep hues that coordinate with the colors of the leaves. My standard look consists of comfy knits, jeans or leggings paired with boots or flats. Like the majority of you, I'm also smitten by denim leggings, would never say no to a great pair of distressed jeans & my long legs dictate tall jeans all the time. 

While browsing the designers at shopbop, I totally fell for Parker, a glamorous line filled with unique, easy & quite wearable pieces, appropriate for both work and play. Also, Parker's my dog's name & he's adorable, so I'm somewhat biased. All of the items are available at shopbop and one lucky reader will win a $100 gift card to use at the site.  What's better than that? I think nothing.  
Scroll, scroll, scroll for the contest rules below:
Here's how to play:

First, you must make sure you're a follower...
One entry for leaving a comment with your favorite fall look.

An additional entry for tweeting the giveaway.
An additional entry for facebooking the giveaway.
An additional entry for posting the giveaway on your blog.
{just leave a separate comment if you do any of the extra things}

For added fun & madness, I'm giving the first thirty entrants an extra entry.

Contest will end on 10.10.10, winner will be announced 10.11.10. 
BONNE CHANCE!!

Labels: , ,

65 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Wheat a great giveaway! I love pairing jeggings with boots this fall, the skinny leg makes it very easy to tuck in into a boot. And I always love a chunky sweater!

tmango7@gmail.com

October 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I love that black dress!! My favorite fall look is boots!! I'm going to wearing them alot if this rain doesn't stop here in NY! hehe. =)

I'm a follower! Count me in please! =)

October 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger meeyeehere said...

I am a follower and I love the knee boots and big slouchy sweaters that seem to be in style this coming winter! LOVE the leggings and tights too!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

October 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Faith J. said...

I am a new follower! My fave fall look is a blazer over skinny pants, with riding boots and a scarf. Thanks for the chance to win!

Twitter says...Double entry for first 30? Count me in! :)

fjthoma@hotmail.com

October 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Clare said...

Rad giveaway! I am a follower and I am loving the silhouette of strong shoulders skinny jeans and boots this fall.

October 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger erin.patrice said...

Awesome giveaway!! I'm a follower and i'm going to tweet about this right now! (@erinpatrice)

October 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

My goodness I need this! I follow you!

October 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I tweeted!

October 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jessica Catherine said...

Of course loving the military greens and browns. I am a follower.

October 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Jessica Catherine said...

Retweeted the giveaway also!!!

October 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

O my gosh I hope I'll win this giveaway!! I'm a follower of your blog. My fav look for the autumn is a look with black wedges, knee high socks and a cute dress!xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

October 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger emelina said...

I'm a follower!

I'm loving printed dresses and suede boots for fall, and a Parker print dress would be perfect!

October 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Daniella@ThisCouldBeMeToday said...

Mmm...very pretty! My favorite fall look is leopard print anything! Thanks for the giveaway!

October 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger emelina said...

I tweeted! (@glennafashions)

October 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger SashaHalimaPR said...

Me, Me, ME!


I love the black and grey dress above.

I'm a big fan of whispy, romantic looks :-)

I tweeted too!

October 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Kaitlyn said...

I am a follower and my favorite fall look is skinny jeans, awesome boots, and a long tunic shirt belted at the waist!

Thanks!

October 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I'm a follower!

http://readyheart.blogspot.com

October 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger readyheart said...

I tweeted! (@lacretia)
http://twitter.com/lacretia/status/26092658842

Thanks for the chance to win!

October 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Jenmarie said...

Following you and going to re-tweet!

My favorite fall look? I'm seriously horrible with decision making. I'm obsessed with scarves, and I also love the look of a gorgeous sweater dress with tights and boots! Honestly, there's so much to love.

October 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yay! I am loving the thick knit knee high stockings scrunched down with some knee high boots-love it!

October 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

Looks so comfy! Follower and one of the first 30 :) smoberly3@gmail.com

October 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

I'm loving the print dress with black tights!

I'm a follower

October 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/styleezta/status/26112382215

October 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

shared on facebook

October 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela Keener said...

I am a follower, I love the fatigue fitted jacket look. I also love the blue ruffled dress.
Love & Hugs, Pam

October 1, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

I like to wear a dress with tights and boots with a cardigan and maybe a beret if it's not too cold.

And the rain over here is terrible! :(

evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com
i'm a gfc follower - evil_eva12

October 1, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

I love Shopbop! My favorite fall look is skinny jeans/jeggings with a oversized, wide tee and boots or flats, depending on the weather. This and cashmere sweater dresses for work! Love your blog!

http://missbandhustle.blogspot.com

October 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm a follower. My fave fall look is boots with skinny jeans

October 1, 2010 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger JC said...

http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/26135956156

October 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Facebooked@tcarolinep JessieKatie S

October 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

blogged.http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-beauty-file.html

October 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Shop N' Chomp said...

Awesome giveaway! My fave look would be skinny jeans with a chunky cardigan and booties.

October 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I adore Shopbop! For the fall, I'm craving deep berry lipstick, wedge booties, skinny jeans, scarves, and oversize cardigans. Thanks girl!!

ahodge89 at gmail dot com

October 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/26195752232

ahodge89 at gmail dot com

October 2, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facebook'ed the giveaway:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000485587437&v=wall&story_fbid=164412316909514

ahodge89 at gmail dot com

October 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Heather Feemster said...

I'm liking #3.

October 2, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It would be so greedy of me to enter this since I just won one. I got a Madewell scarf and a T Bags leopard top with my winnings!

October 3, 2010 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Please count me in! I'm loving the military trend paired with tons of sequins. I need to add more of both to my wardrobe!

<3

October 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

adore the printed dress with the black tights and black booties. I'm planning on rocking that all of fall!

October 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Boots with either a dress or skinny jeans. I wear this every fall and it never gets old.

October 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Sign me up, buttercup!! xo

October 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Double Flare Sleeve Dress!!!

http://atfirstblush.onsugar.com

ablushingoccasion at gmail dot com

October 4, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger LindseyEveryday said...

My favorite fall look, though I love it all, is the military inspired trench coats. They are so expensive though! I found one on Gilt the other day for $1000!!

I'm a follower btw and I'm having a giveaway as well.

www.lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

October 5, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger LindseyEveryday said...

I tweeted it.

October 5, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger LindseyEveryday said...

aaand I'm in the process of posting it to a blog post now.

www.lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

October 5, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sign me up!! loves. as soon as the rest of this baby weight comes off i'm going to make up for lost shopping time! :)

October 6, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I'm a new follower! :)

I LOVE my ridiculously awesome knee high boots with bows on them with leggings and loose, oversized sweaters. And thanks for turning me on to Parker and for a great giveaway!

October 7, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Just found your blog via Apt. 34! Fav fall look is a grey boyfriend sweater, skinny jeans, flats, and the brightest color scarf I can find in my scarf rack!(Usually blue)

October 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

Hi, it is Apt34! So happy i'm sending people people to your blog :) I tweeted about the contest and will facebook and blog about it too - Mama needs a new fall wardrobe so badly!

October 7, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Fit With Flash said...

I need to shop! Don't necessarily need to spend money though. Win! I'm a follower! Will be tweeting you too!

October 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Fit With Flash said...

i tweeted! : )

October 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh so beautiful things to choose from! how can I pick only one? booties are a must, of course. alice and olivia's one of my favorites on jackets. amazing giveaway!

October 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I'm a follower!

October 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

just tweeted too!

October 8, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger j. said...

I'm going against the grain of the leggings/skinny pants and am instead loving anything menswear inspired - especially some nice black trouser pants (maybe slightly cropped). Pair that with a feminine top and a nice coat (military inspired maybe) with some small, black ankle boots and i'm set :)

October 8, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger j. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 8, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hard to choose one favorite fall look... but there's something so perfect about the sweater dress/knee high sock combo.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

October 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

My favorite fall look is loose jeans and a big comfy sweater! :)

(I follow on GFC via Twitter)

October 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Tweeted the giveaway:

http://twitter.com/#!/calidreamin87/status/26776898559

October 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Posted on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000285617938&v=wall&story_fbid=131412460244271

October 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger .grad student by day. said...

my favourite fall look is frye boots. i just bought the greatest pair from shopbop and live in them every day. they totally make up for the cold weather approaching...

softrockstarr@gmail.com

October 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger marni zarr said...

my favorite fall look is a roomy textured sweater, skinny jeans and boots.

October 9, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger marni zarr said...

and i retweeted! @girlismile :)

October 9, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Boots, jeans, a leather jacket over a sweater and a fun scarf!

October 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeGradSchool/status/26914590158

October 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home