This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Glow: Revealed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pregnancy Glow: Revealed!

Over the past 9 months, I've gotten many compliments on my "glowing" skin. I must admit, while the sentiments are truly lovely, in all honesty, I can't attribute my glow to the little man inside. I've decided to reveal my secret to you to make sure you're not mislead to think pregnancy = automatic glow. Read: "don't get pregnant just for the glow!" Most days my skin appears pretty dull sans makeup because of the limited sleep (interrupted every two hours for bladder breaks) I'm getting. Without a few key products, I'm absolutely NOTHING...
If you're an avid reader of this blog, you've already learned that my heart belongs to the following staples to prep the face {post moisturizer}:
1st: Foundation - Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
2nd: Under Eye "pick-me-up" - Chanel Stylo Eclat Lumiere
3rd: And for that GLOW, I use Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in "Aruba."
4th: Add your blush (I use BB) either on the apples or in an upward, sweeping motion across the cheeks.

There you have it folks. While being pregnant makes me beam with delight, the glow is up for grabs!
Go make your own  :  )

pics via In Style

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Meg loooooooooves her some Bobbi Brown. I'm thinking I should stop being cheap with my makeup. HA!

August 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jenmarie said...

Lovely tips! I'll have to come back to this post one day.

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

August 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

Yay! thanks for the tips!

August 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am *so* taking your advice with this. i am looking for a good way to get a pretty glow (without the pregnancy!). ;-)
xox alison

August 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

thinking I NEED it ALL!!!!!!!

August 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Traveller said...

Haha.. good to know!

August 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger MrJeffery said...

great tips. i love drew.

August 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Leah Brunner said...

ooooooh! and I was just thinking to myself "hey, I should get preggo to get some glow" what a relief! haha. just kidding.
but seriously. I really want to go shopping now and get some of that bobbi brown stuff!

August 12, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3! bobby brown

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

August 12, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for sharing this! My skin has gotten MORE dry and dull since getting pregnant even though I drink a ton of water.

August 12, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

I've been wanting to try the Armani forever. Using MakeUp Forever now, and I do like it. When I get back to wearing more foundation in the fall/winter, I must try the Armani. And I love the Chanel, I actually prefer it to the YSL!

August 18, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant people used to say that I was 'glowing' as well but I didn't see a difference... I have the BB bronzer brush, it's one of my favourites! (which is saying a lot because I have about 50 brushes!)

August 23, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that I'm your newest follower!

August 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home