This Page

has been moved to new address

House of Harlow Earrings Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

House of Harlow Earrings Giveaway!


I am so excited to announce the next giveaway:
House of Harlow Leaf-Shaped Earrings!
Striking Goldplate with Czechoslovakian stones, gorgeous paired with just about anything this fall.

I'd like to introduce you to our sponsor for this amazing giveaway, Designer Apparel, a shopping search engine for the hottest designer brands including 7 For All Mankind and Chloe, and smaller labels like Akris. Some of my other faves include Stella McCartney, Tory Burch, YSL & Marc Jacobs.

To enter:
You must be a follower of the blog through google connect, reader, blog lovin'.
Leave a comment below telling me how you follow.
Extra entries for tweeting, facebooking or blogging the giveaway.
Just let me know in a separate comment.

The winner will be picked on September 3rd so enter today!

Unfortunately for my international readers, this contest is open to readers from the US and Canada only.

Labels: , , ,

50 Comments:

Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Nice giveaway! I am a follower through Google/Twitter. :)

August 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Anna Walker said...

I am a follower through goole and maybe twitter I am not sure!

August 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Hi there!!! Firstly I loove looove loooove your blog...tons of random lovelies to swoon over mid-day.

The earring are amazing!
Im a google and twitter follower

August 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Amber's Notebook said...

I am a follower of your blog and a fan on facebook! I love these earrings!

I too am hosting a designer apparel giveaway: http://www.ambersnotebook.com/2010/08/giveaway-juilet-company-vintage.html

Such a great company!!

August 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Scott Leatherman said...

google and twitter--I would love to win these for my fiancé -- wedding is 9/25 so she maybe my wife by the end of the contest ;-) -- She put on a black romper with a bow yesterday because of your blog. Your blog helps me shop for her and she is thankful for your hard that.

August 25, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Dina's Days said...

I'm a follower on google connect.

Thank you!

August 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger blinkydaisy said...

hi! through google connect/blogger follow

August 25, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica Catherine said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!
I am a follower of your blog and on twitter

August 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica Catherine said...

I retweeted the post to my followers on Twitter :)

August 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These earrings are amazing! So sophisticated.

I follow you through google reader and am keeping my fingers crossed.

August 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous giveaway. I follow through google reader

August 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger LilyBiscuit said...

Hi~~
I'm an email subscriber, follow you on Twitter (dragonfly777) and Google Friend. These earrings are really beautiful. Thanks!
vac924 at gmail dot com

August 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Of course we follow our fabulous self! LOVE HOH and looooove you! p.s. We're giving away some pretty killer earrings today too!

August 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Fun giveaway! I follow on Google and Twitter!

August 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Yes, please :)
I'm a follower on Google

August 25, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Made for a night out!!
I follow through google

August 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Lauren Foster said...

wow these are so prettyy. i follow you through bloglovin'! :)

August 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Boom Boom said...

Beautiful earrings! Thank you for a wonderful giveway..already thinking about the outfits I would pair these with:)
I follow you through Google.

August 25, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Laura McLaws Helms said...

Those are gorgeous! I follow you on my Google reader.

August 25, 2010 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger calikatrina said...

Just found your blog, just became a Google follower, and am SO excited about these House of Harlow Earrings!

August 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes! of course I follow..i hope I get these!!

August 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Following through Google!

August 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger ChelseaRoss said...

I follow through google reader!
Love the earings!

August 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Great earrings! I follow, of course (through Google).

August 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Shop N' Chomp said...

Those are stunning! I follow though Google Connect. =D

August 26, 2010 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Rachel Angevine said...

These are stunning earrings! (But, I love pretty much everything put out by House of Harlow) I follow through google reader : )

August 26, 2010 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Great giveaway! I'm following you with Google friend connect.
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

theonlyfashionprincess@hotmail.com

August 26, 2010 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm a follower through Blogger and Google Reader

August 26, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm a follower through Blogger and Google Reader

August 26, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Jessilyn said...

I'm a huge Nicole Richie fan and these are gorgeous. I'm a follower through Google Reader.

I'd love to win these!

August 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger *~shazia~* said...

...FAB earrings and great blog! I follow through Google! x

August 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I am a follower through Google Reader and blogger!

August 26, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

AND I tweeted! http://twitter.com/loveverydaylife

August 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger MoMO said...

The earrings are amazing!!!!!!
I am a follower through google
thanks
MoMO
shootmefrommygoodside@hotmail.com

August 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love LOVE love those earrings! I follow along via Reader.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail dOT com

August 27, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger BG said...

follow via google!

looooooove those earrings!! :)

August 27, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I follow via Blog Lovin'. I would love, love, love to win those beautiful earrings! (swoon) :)

August 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Micrapol said...

I am a follower of the blog through google connect.

micrapol(at)hotmail(dot)com

August 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Chavon said...

We are Google Friend Connected!!

August 29, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wow those earrigs are just to die for! I'm following through google connect, bloglovin, and twitter

August 29, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Namuna said...

Me Me ME!!

Im a follower through bloglovin' and google ;)

namunita@gmail.com

August 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hello i love you! yes, please! xo

August 30, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger gibby said...

I am a follower on my Google Reader

August 30, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Laurentia said...

Nice... I follow you on Through Google and Twitter.

August 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Beautiful earrings! I love Nicole's House of Harlow line :)

August 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger fufu said...

These are stunning! I follow you on Google Reader and going to find you on Twitter now as well! Love the blog and all the inspiration...

September 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger fufu said...

Just retweeted the contest as well. Fingers crossed x

September 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

Gorgeous earrings! Love Nicole and her beautiful line!

September 2, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger applecranberry said...

I don't really need these earrings, but it was nice to know you have a blog. :)

September 3, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Anonymous hailey said...

What a lovely giveaway!

I follow via Bloglovin (herlongwayhome or Hailey Grace))

September 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home