This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway! Susi D. Jewels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giveaway Giveaway Giveaway! Susi D. Jewels



Today's giveaway is from Susi D. Jewelry!
The winner will be able to choose one of these beautiful pairs of earrings from Susi's newest Black & White Collection.  Both are made from sterling silver and black spinel stones.  The rules are simple, just leave a comment to tell me which earrings are your fave and on what occasions you'd wear them!  The only stipulation is that you must be a follower of this blog to enter. The winner will be chosen next Tuesday morning March 2nd.  Good luck my fashionable readers!


Labels: ,

38 Comments:

Blogger e3robbins said...

I love the Silver and Gunmetal black drop earrings (style # 0052). I've recently been obsessing over what to wear to my bachelorette party in Vegas this summer and these would go perfect with the little black dress i'm wearing!

February 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Becks said...

I love the first pair (the long hangy ones). I wish I had a special occasion coming up...Since I don't, I would wear them on my next night out (that doesn't include working at Alpha!!!)

February 23, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second pair is my favorite, they are absolutely gorgeous! I would wear them on a date or to get drinks with the girls! xoe

February 23, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I love the first ones!! They are sooo pretty!!! I'd wear them when i go out on the town! =)

February 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love the first pair! I like how long they are and I'd pair with any going out outfit! They seem so versatile :)

February 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I adore the second pair! They are dainty and elegant enough to wear with skinny jeans and a silk blouse on a special date (with a very special guy), but I would probably pair them with a flirty cocktail dress and wear them to a film premiere/screening. I bet they photograph very well, but won't overpower the whole outfit. My look is all about sleek, simple details, and these are right up my alley! Beautful pieces!

February 23, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I am a follower and I love the second pair!

February 23, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I would love the first pair! I would wear them out on any special occasion; a date with my boyfriend, or a formal for my sorority! They're beautiful.

February 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the first pair...I would wear them for a special occasion-- maybe my birthday in april! :)

February 23, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger M said...

I love the first pair! I would wear it to my college graduation (I have a black and gray dress that would match perfectly) and on nights out on the town!

February 23, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel - At First Blush Blog said...

I love love love the second pair!! I think they would become a wardrobe staple... I'd wear them to work, out on the weekends, and even when just running errands!

February 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Erin Goodchild said...

I love the Faceted black spinel beads wrappe around creamy freshwater coin pearls. I think they would be great jazzing up a plain outfit or great accompaniment to a LBD

February 23, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I really love the first pair. I'm a sucker for dangling earrings and I'd be happy to wear them with just about anything. They'd be just the thing to dress up an otherwise humdrum slouchy tee!

(I'm a follower!)

February 23, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Paige said...

Oooh! Those are soooo pretty! I like the 1st ones (dangly). I wear earrings every day. I also wear black (almost) every day. The two just go together fabulously. But other than that, I have a black tie event coming up for work, and they would be so perfect!

XOX,
Little Miss Paige

February 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Today Hilary... said...

What a great contest!
I love the first pair...

February 23, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

Loveeee the first pair :) :)

February 23, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa said...

I loved the first one
love the black colour
sh.11175@yahoo.com
I am a follower already shaima
I will wear it in wedding party

February 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

I'm a subscriber via google reader

I would love to own the first one :)
I would wear them on a date and hope he thinks their cute because I sure do!

February 24, 2010 at 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Love the first pair, the longer ones. What a lovely giveaway!

If you like head over to my blog - I'm having a jewelery giveaway as well. Have a great day!

February 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

so so pretty!! i love them both!!

February 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh! love them both but I'm really in love with the long pair. loves! hope I win. :)

February 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love with the 2nd pair. Would wear it to a classy jazz event. x

February 25, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm a follower. I like the second pair. I would wear them the next time my husband takes me out!
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

March 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger dispatcher_kristy said...

I like the 2nd pair. I would wear them to special dinners and get togethers.

dispatcher_kristy@hotmail.com

March 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger wendy wallach said...

I follow your blog as wendy wallach and I love the longer earrings, which I would wear on my summer cruise!

madamerkf at aol dot com

March 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Stacey Brown said...

I LOVE the second pair (the shorter ones) I would wear them to an upcoming suprise birthday event I have planned for my husband and I, it would match my outfit perfectly!

emtstacey76@live.com

March 1, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Would love the 2nd pair. Thanks

rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

March 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I love the first pair. Dangles have always been my favorite. I would wear them for a night out with that someone special.

humorme65@hotmail.com

@majeeka1 (twitter)

March 1, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the second pair, they are beautiful
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

March 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first pair are so pretty!!!

jentl2002 at aol dot com

March 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the longer pair - they can be cute for many occasions: workplace, parties, and just out to lunch or dinner with the girls! very gorg!

March 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I love the wrapped faceted teal blue and green crysocolla briolette on a rolo chain with hook closure!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

I follow your blog!

March 1, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

I love the first, longer pair of earrings!

The warm weather is coming and I'd love to wear these out to dinner, the art gallery or dancing!

They are beautiful and I can imagine that they move well!

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Follow via Google Friend Connect (Annie1)

March 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

My favorite pair is the second one because, it reminds me of a pair of earrings my grandmother wore on a regular basis.

I would wear these earrings on a date night at the movies, when I don't have the kids.

ccarothers@mail.greenriver.edu

March 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger lilyk said...

I love the 00527 style earrings! I would wear them to parties. I follow your blog.

March 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Well, if I could pick any one I wanted, I'd want the smooth merlot red garnet beads formed into a sphere that dangles below a hook earwire. Of the ones on your blog, I like the dangly ones. And I'd wear them for everyday. don't need an occasion to wear cool earrings!
nik_har at yahoo dot com
(there is an underscore between "nik" & "har")

March 1, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger mogrill said...

The first pair is my favorite as well. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

March 2, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger mogrill said...

The first pair is my favorite as well. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

March 2, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home