This Page

has been moved to new address

This song explains why I'm leaving home to become a stewardess...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, August 28, 2009

This song explains why I'm leaving home to become a stewardess...

How old are you?
Eighteen.
Me too! How old are we really?
Seventeen.
Me too!
Actually, I'm sixteen.
Me too. Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different.
I'm fifteen.

photo cred: rotten tomatoes

Labels: ,

29 Comments:

Anonymous modediktat said...

Hey sweetie!!
How are you? How was your week? I hope you've spend a great week!!
OMG - I love Almost Famous!
I love Fairuza Balk what actually nobody could understand. But when I was younger I watched the "Return to Oz" movie on Christmas day morning on TV. And from this time I really admired her, even if she's looking a little bit evil sometimes... :)
Very intense girl. Zooey Deschanel... <3 <3 <3

"Look at this: an entire generation of Cinderellas and there's no glass slipper."

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
xoxo Sofie

August 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

My all-time favourite movie!!!! I could watch it everyday for the rest of my life and never get bored! Wish my my life was like that movie. Man, I'm going to watch it again tonight. My sister just named her new kitten "Penny Lane" because she loves the movie so much as well!

August 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger bananas. said...

one of my all time favorite films. it made me fall in love with kate hudson at the time and the music was the best.yes i will now be watching this this weekend.

August 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

cute post!!!!!


lovely blog!!!

Hanh,

August 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I want to watch it now but I don't have time. Leee sighhhhh. Lol

This weekend...I'm doing the makeup for a crazy bat shit huge wedding with Hanako66, she's the MOH...ummm it's Great Gatsby themed and SO BIG. So I'm doing the makeup and than staying and raping the open bar. Woop Wooooop!!!!!!!

Possibly drunk commenting...who knows...and you know I'll be over here. Poor Monica last weekend. I abused her post. LOL :)

August 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

such an AWESOME MOVIE OMG. definitely a cult classic

August 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Marie-Louise said...

im diggin that floral mini :)

August 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

everything I wanted to say about this movie has been said already!! :) so I'll just say you have a really good blog and thanks for the sweet comment
xx

http://clashofcooper.blogspot.com

August 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I haven't seen that in forever. Time for a reshowing!

August 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Jill Pilgrim said...

OH MY GOD- I love this movie. Hmm, I actually think I'm going to pop it in now.

August 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Kt D said...

omg... anna paquin looks like an angel haha. And kind of like liv tyler in this photo. so good.

Obsessed with Zooey Deschanel too, like most people ;)

Going to go dig through mountains of dvds to find this movie asap...

x.katie

August 29, 2009 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

I really want to see this movie! :)

xoxo

colormenana.blogspot.com

August 29, 2009 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda K said...

I've never watch this movie but I think I'm going to check it out now..
Enjoy your weekend!

August 29, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger rachaelgking said...

Best. Movie. EVAR.

August 29, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

LOVE LOVE. Never get tired of watching this movie/catching it on HBO. The soundtrack, the fashion, the story itself- classic.

August 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Pretty Little World said...

I love Almost Famous -- this is one of my favorite movies ever. I'd never seen this cast picture before -- it's perfection!!

August 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger dee said...

OMG I could watch this movie again and again and again. In fact, I wish it were one of those movies on high repeat on TV...why isn't it?!

August 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Syed said...

I haven't seen it in agggggggges!!! So need to try and hunt down a copy on dvd. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend dear :)

August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger . said...

I still haven't seen this movie! I think I need to!

August 29, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Darrah said...

I love Almost Famous. Then again, what movie of Kate Hudson's don't I like?

August 29, 2009 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger defining amy said...

thank you so much for your sweet comment. i'm pretty much in love with your blog.

August 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Julia mode said...

love this picture !! =)

August 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Love this pic and quote ~ one of my favorite movies of all time!!

xoxox,
CC

August 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Haute World said...

Ahhh, one of my favorite movies (adore Cameron Crowe's work in general). Haven't seen it in ages... this reminds me I need to watch it again!

August 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger esther said...

i really want to see that movie again.

August 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger J said...

Hahaha love it!!
Thanks for your lovely little comment on my blog.. hope you come back and visit soon
xox

August 31, 2009 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger kadler said...

Haha, oh to be 15/16/17/18 again and just want to do something stupid.

August 31, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Maia said...

LOVED that film.

August 31, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The. greatest. I. love. this. film. more. than. words. express!

Cheers.

September 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home