This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogging Beauty: {Luphia Loves...}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blogging Beauty: {Luphia Loves...}

Today I have for your reading pleasure, an interview with blogging beauty, Tina, from the visually stunning & always captivating site, Luphia loves... you can find her at:


Her site is a collection of beautiful things...editorials to gorgeous outfits, shoes & rooms.

Every Tuesday she writes a column called "Beauty Tuesdays." I thought what better way to share Beauty Tuesdays than to feature her over here as well!



{Luphia loves...}

TBF: Where do you look for your beauty inspirations? Magazines, tv, movies, internet or do you just find it all around you?

LL: All of the above actually, I'm more interested in the ones that people are recommending, like on blogs :)

TBF: What are you initially drawn to about a p
roduct? The price, the promise of what it will do or the packaging?

LL: I'm generally more interested in products that I've either seen on magazines, blogs or recommended by people, and also new products from the brands I already know are hard to resist trying out!

TBF: Name your top three makeup must haves.

LL: My RMK {A Japanese Brand} foundation primer, a blusher in a lovely pinky colour, currently using MAC.

False Lashes!! I accidentally pulled some lashes out while using the lash curler & was horrified at the results, so bought some natural looking false lashes to try and they're amazing!! Saves me so much time applying the usual 3 layers of mascara & curling it for another 5 mins!!


TBF: Name your top three non-makeup beauty must haves.


LL: Origins Modern Friction - the best scrub ever, I'm on my 3rd tube which is extremely rare with me as I love trying new products! Another new favorite, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish! Vaseline Lip Therapy - the original blue ones, I've tried so many lip care but this is still my favorite, also the price is a bonus!!



TBF: Give us a Luphia-ism, "a word of beauty advice from your mouth straight to our ears"


LL: If you don't already use a scrub, DO! All those lovely creams don't do anything if you apply it to your dead skin cells! Also important to find a good scrub too, some can be too harsh or not do anything at all, I recommend the Origins Modern Friction. Yes I really do love this :)

TBF:
Who is your go-to beauty & style muse {can have more than one}?

LL: As in a person? I love the make-up look of Angela {A model based in Hong Kong - http://x95.xanga.com/67bf3a20d4032237833915/b188015450.jpg}, it's really natural with great base, eye liner & mascara + pretty lippie.

Style-wise, I love the style of Aimee of {songofstyle.blogspot.com}, Bel of {lovemoreblog.blogspot.com} and behind the seams {http://theseams.blogspot.com/}

TBF: What are some lesser known beauty product lines that you wish would gain more publicity?

LL: RMK!! i love their base makeup, the liquid foundation is the best I've found, so light yet gives good coverage! I've tried a couple of their skincare too, and they are lovely also!

TBF: If you could put Luphia's face on one beauty brand, what would it be?


LL: RMK, I love the brand!

TBF: Which theory do you prescribe to for great skin- water, anti-aging products, or good genes?

LL: Good genes + healthy lifestyle + sun protect!! I don't believe in anti-aging products but I do believe in taking care of your skin, while those products may not be actually anti-aging, they look after our skin and healthy skin looks young!

TBF: Would you ever experiment with hair color or a very dramatic cut? If so what would it be?

LL: I would love to colour my hair a dark hazelnut brown colour but I'm lazy when it comes to hair and don't really want to damage it either. I'll consider it when I have a proper job so I can keep good maintenance of the colour!

Thanks Tina! xo

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

thanks :) it was really fun doing the post! xx

April 21, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love being introduced to new blogs:)

April 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Liz Powers said...

Hi!
Google analytics.... go to the site and sign up/ in (use your gmail account). Cut and paste the code in the html section of your blog above the "body" code at the very bottom. It took me forever to figure it out, but it's totally worth it. Hope that helps!
xo

April 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger queenyee said...

great interview here, nicely done! :)

April 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home