This Page

has been moved to new address

A Sweet Valentine's Giveaway: Mr. Boddington's Studio

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Sweet Valentine's Giveaway: Mr. Boddington's Studio

Love-Makes-The-World-Go-Around
Happy Almost Valentine's Day, lovely readers!!  I have a TREAT for you!  Thanks to a little cupid over at a wonderful shop known as Mr. Boddington's Studio, I will be giving away Valentine's cards to you!!

It's verrrrry easy to enter.  All you have to do is visit their site and tell me which card you'd choose if you won.  Since I'm a little nosy, you can also tell me who you'd send it to (real or celeb crushes...I don't judge!)  Extra entries for creatively commenting with a phony love note to moi!  The winners will be picked on Monday, February 7th & mailed promptly in time for the 14th!
Smitten-Kitten
Hearts
Perfect-Pairs
Good luck, loves!
xoxoxoxoxo

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

It's a tie between Ciao Bella and Hearts. I keep every little card I ever recieve, and I hope that if I sent it to my boyfriend he would keep this too! I love fancy stationary :) tmango7@gmail.com

And also, here is your phony love note:
Why do I love the Beauty File?
For its lovely photos, fashions, and trends
Which always make me smile.
I also love this blog because it gives me inspiration,
and for you - the author - I give you a standing ovation!

:) talk about cheesy

February 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

My boyfriend has cats so I love the Smitten Kitten one!! =) I'd send it to him!!

Melanie's Randomness

February 1, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love the Smitten Kitten! Miaou! ;)

"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."
George Sandro

fingers crossed!

xoxo

February 1, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger marni zarr said...

adorably sweet! "i'd travel the oceans for you" would really mean something coming from me. my first cruise 2 years ago was also my last. seasick and i felt like i was still on the ship two weeks after i got off.
love the beauty file... xo!

February 1, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

i LOVE ...love makes the world go round!

February 1, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Daniella@ThisCouldBeMeToday said...

Oh they are so beautiful! I would choose the "eye chart" card for my dad, because he works in optics. OR I would choose the "two lovers at sea" card for my husband who is currently stationed across the country for Air Force training. Love this giveaway!

PS

Lipsticks are red, eyeshadow's blue, I love The Beauty File, indeed, I love you!

February 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Amica said...

Oh I love the 'perfect pairs'card, it's soooo cute!
And if I won, I might actually dare and send it to my secret crush :-)

February 1, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Definitely Hearts... pretty!! For my hubbs... "and I would "I do" over and over and over". That's my message! Thanks!!

February 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

CUTE!!!! Hands down, the Smitten Kitten. I would send it toooo....Jake Gyllenhaal. Duh.

February 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Anyone said...

love love love the 'perfect pairs' (mainly because i love bananas and nutella). but also because i love my fiance, and would of course give this to him, because we are a perfect pair :)

February 2, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi, love Mr Boddington work!
The Perfect Pairs is my fave, love it!
My fiance moved back to France while I have to stay in NY for the moment :( but us too it is really "the perfect match". He's my "coke", I'm his "bunny"...

February 4, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the smitten Kitten invoice!!! Love Love Love

February 4, 2011 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home