This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Giveaway!! Hana Elite Hair Straightener!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Giveaway Giveaway!! Hana Elite Hair Straightener!

My friends at Misikko, the flat iron experts, were kind enough to send me a Hana Elite hair straightener.
I've used many others, but to tell you the truth, the Hana Elite Flat Iron blows them out of the water. In the amount of time it takes me to read two blog posts, I had finished straightening my entire head. And that's a whole lotta hair. It heats up quick, works really well and is tragically easy to use. Some of the other products Misikko sells include: other top of the line brands of flat irons, including CHI Hair Straighteners, FHI Flat Irons, and many professional hair dryers.
Now here's the BEST part!
Misikko has decided to sponsor a GIVEAWAY to one of my amazingly talented, beautiful and fantastic blog readers.
That means YOU!
One of you will win a Hana Elite Flat Iron, retail value $250.
Here's how to play!
1. Leave a comment below describing your go-to hairstyle {1 entry}

PLEASE leave your email address so I can contact the winner!!

Additional Entries:
2. Join this blog via Google Friend Connect, Google Reader or BlogLovin' (let me know in the comments how you read) {1 entry}
3. Follow The Beauty File and Misikko on Twitter {1 more entry}
4. Blog about the giveaway on your blog and let me know {another entry!}
5. Join the Misikko Newsletter on their site {3 additional entries}

I will choose the winner next week, on Friday, June 18th!
{For the giveaway, the winner must be from the US or Canada since this particular iron is not dual voltage.}






GOOD LUCK LOVELIES!

Labels: , ,

54 Comments:

Blogger Petite Annabel said...

Oh, you look gorgeous!

June 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Chicago Chic said...

This straightener looks amazing, count me in! I need a new straightener badly too! :) I am a follower, and my go-to hairstyle is down and straight. I used to have short hair and I would curl it more or make it wavy but now that it is really long I love to wear it straight. :) Great giveaway!

xoxo
Rachel

June 10, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

My go to hairstyle is straight with half of my hair back :)

June 10, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I follow via Google Connect

June 10, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I also follow on Twitter (SciHousewife)

June 10, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Rachel - At First Blush Blog said...

I read your blog on google reader! It's the best. And I followed both @thebeautyfile and @misikko on twitter.

My go to style is my natural curls, and I use the straightner to make my curls into waves once it air drys.

June 10, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

Oh my hair gods! This is an amazing giveaway!!!!

First off, I am already a follower of your blog. Of course, I love it!

Second, my go to hair style is a bun, want to know why - because I have frizzy hair, straightening it sucks because I have a $20 conair flat iron that does get along with my hair, true story.

Third, I will definitely blog about this giveaway, everyone should know.

And finally, the Misikko Newsletter, definitely subscribing.

So Sincere,
Alina :)

June 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

Here is my post about this great giveaway :)

Alina :)
www.alinasdaydream.com

http://www.alinasdaydream.com/2010/06/holy-hair-gods.html

June 10, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Oh I could use a new straightener... In the summer, my go-to style is beachy waves!

I am a follower through Google! :)

June 10, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger the red bungalow said...

oooo - what I wouldn't do for a fabulous straightener. I can't seem to find one that really works well for me. My current go to hairstyle is a side-braid. It's easy and can kind of work with anything. :)

I'm a follower through Google!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

June 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger carrie1 said...

I'm a follower through Google Reader. And unfort. my go to hair style is in a pony tail. =( Although I love wearing my hair down.. I can't tame the friz.

cmariehamilton@hotmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Thanks for this giveaway! I love hair straighteners, and the straight-do is always a go-to style for me. I love doing a poof with my bangs or just lettin' them fly.

tmango7@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Great pic! Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway I appreciate it.
I prefer my hair straight all the time if it's mid length - however if its long, i dont mind when its wavy...
Following on twitter and google...
jen (at) madebygirl dot (com)

All the best,

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

June 10, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Straight hair is easy to maintain. I straighten after shampoo and just let it loose
Keep in touch
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

June 10, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. My go to hairstyle no matter how often I change is a round-face flattering layered cut from just below my chin to my shoulders. I always get this in the end.

2. I'm already a follower on Blogger
5. I've signed up for their newsletter as well!

Thanks for hosting!

June 10, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

I usually pull my hair up into a ponytail and then not take the last bit of hair out so its kind of a poof lol, I don't know how else to describe it!

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

Follow you via GFC

Annie1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

Follow you both on Twitter


greeeneyedwhwom

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

Joined the Misikko Newsletter #1

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

Joined the Misikko Newsletter #2

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Annie1 said...

Joined the Misikko Newsletter #3

ty

nancyrobster@gmail.com

June 10, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Ooh your hair looks so good!!! My go to hairstyle would be blowing out my hair (which some of it then needs to be straightened) and as we're going into the summer nothing beats a cute ponytail. (Haha, that doesn't sound very exciting, does it?)

June 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh and I'm a follower through Blogger and Google Reader!

June 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I would love love love to win this flat iron. My go to hairstyle is either straightened & down or back in a ponytail if I'm feeling lazy. I just found your blog, absolutely love it & am now following it through blogger & google reader. :)

June 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

yess i've been looking for a new straightener! btw i follow using google :)

June 10, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Donna Vitan said...

I often put my hair up in a messy bun. I have long hair and when I'm busy getting things done, I really don't want it get in the way.

I also follow your blog on Google Reader (donna.vitan@gmail), following both you and Misikko on Twitter (@donnavitan), and joined the Misikko Newsletter.

Cheers!

June 10, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Jyoti Mariwalla said...

My go to hairstyle is it tied up in a mini clip, even though it annoys my boyfriend. When he gets it's way, it is straightened, so I could use a straightener.

June 10, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger MoMO said...

Allo Allo
my go to style is normally in a messy side ponytail with a funky accessary!
I follow you through blogger and google reader!!!
I joined the newsletter from Misikko!!!!
Awesome giveaway in desperate need of a straightener
MoMO
Shootmefrommygoodside@hotmail.com

June 11, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need this!! My fiance broke mine :( (he let it fall from high up..the thing split in half lol).
preferred go to style is STRAIGHT, parted on the side or in the middle!
daniela121383@hotmail.com

June 11, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Perfect... I need a straightener to tame my lion hair!

My go-to style has to be a chignon, parted on the right side =.

June 11, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Rinny said...

My hair is fine and wavy and has a mind of its own. My go to style is a slightly disheveled bun with some whispies near my face. A hair straightener might save my day!!

June 11, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Rinny said...

Oh and I follow your blog on google!!!

June 11, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

Oh man, I would love to win this. My recent go to hairstyle is the side braid. It withstands the sweaty summer days.

June 12, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I need that!! My go-to style is a high ponytail teased out so it looks like a fluffy mess. haha It sounds ridiculous but I always get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it that way. Super easy!!! Great for when I'm running late. :) Hope I win!!!!!!!

June 12, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair is really thick and difficult to style. As I am currently in need of a new straighener, I think this product would be perfect. I like styling my hair straight.

Lost_Star_99 (at) yahoo (dot) com

June 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair loves to do what it wants, WHEN it wants! Definitely in need of a new straightener. What a lovely giveaway! I follow on twitter and google.
xoxo

June 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger gibby said...

I love to curl my hair away from my face for the beachy look.

June 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger gibby said...

I follow you via Google Reader!

June 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger gibby said...

Signed up for the Misikko newsletter!

June 14, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger gibby said...

Signed up for the Misikko newsletter!

June 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger gibby said...

Signed up for the Misikko newsletter!

June 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

My go to hair style is long and natural with a little Bedhead product to control the little bits.

June 14, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ooh! your hair looks awesome! I love straight hair but alas mine has this wave to it thats somewhere in between. I straighten my hair always on the weekends but during the week I usually go natural. This isn't because I'm particularly fond of my normal hair but because it takes me SO long to straighten! Believe it or not I have more hair than you! So this would be heaven sent if its better than my cheap one. Which I know it is can't get much worse :)

June 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fabulous giveaway! new follower!

June 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Brie said...

my go-to hair style used to be a side braid or a braid twisted up into a bun but I just cut most of it off so its all about the blow out..

bmgeffre@gmail.com

June 16, 2010 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

My go-to hairstyle is usually to wear my hair curly. But that's probably because I haven't had a straightener that can do my whole head in two-blog-post-time! :)

June 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I follow you!

June 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

I have a wicked cowlick on my hairline, so my go-to style is the side braid a la Lauren Conrad. Cute, easy and hides my crazy hair!

June 16, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to on the weekends is a ponytail. during the week straightened.

June 16, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

My go to hairstyle is straight and down so I straighten my hair all the time. Yeah I have curly hair so I don't leave the house without my hair straightener. hehe =)

June 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Melanie's Randomness said...

I'm a follower of your blog too!

June 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please pick me -- I am hair straigtnering challenged. I have thick wavy hair that has a mind of it's own and make me feel like it's never pretty. Once a quarter my hair dresser blows it out and I'm another woman for those few days. I wish I could be straight....please please please??

Susan
modernrescued@yahoo.com

June 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

My go to hairstyle is definitely a ponytail. There are just days I don't have the time and energy to mess with my hair.

barbaradilisio@gmail.com

June 17, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you look great! Is that the result of a hair straightener? That's cool. Thanks a lot for posting the picture, you inspired me to keep on innovating my hair. Thanks.

August 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home